• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Election Results

Does anyone believe when we wake up in the morning there will be a winner? Or do you think it will drag out like the dems did the last two. I bet is McCain is down enough he'll save face and congratulate, vs throw legal actions at it. If the other way I bet obama goes down the way of kerry and gore with legal

InDaShop said:
Does anyone believe when we wake up in the morning there will be a winner? Or do you think it will drag out like the dems did the last two. I bet is McCain is down enough he'll save face and congratulate, vs throw legal actions at it. If the other way I bet obama goes down the way of kerry and gore with legal

Depends...There is still a LOT of things going around about his legality in the country.

On a side note....

I wonder how he will get security clearances with ties to KNOWN terrorists??

I don't think it will be over by tommorrow. I think the Supreme Court will settle it again. I really think there is a ton of fraud on behalf of Obama this year if Acorn was any indicator

i just think there's a whacko out there that'll make it happen. I dont agree or think it's right to shoot someone but there's some wack'd ****ers with extreme views. Hell there's been attempts and **** already and he's not the prez.

...that being said, a vote for NObama is a vote for biden, and a vote for biden is a vote for the greenie eco-nazi's... sooo pretty much a vote for them and off-road enthusiasts r fawked.

MUCHADO said:
i just think there's a whacko out there that'll make it happen. I dont agree or think it's right to shoot someone but there's some wack'd ****ers with extreme views. Hell there's been attempts and **** already and he's not the prez.

...that being said, a vote for NObama is a vote for biden, and a vote for biden is a vote for the greenie eco-nazi's... sooo pretty much a vote for them and off-road enthusiasts r fawked.

I will have to agree here - it is a very real possibility he gets his ass shot. Probably not a good attitude but I really don't think it would be such a bad thing.

I don't think anyone wants to raise him to the level of being infamous our immortalize him by whacking him.

But then again some like Al Queda could definately do a hit, and sit back and watch the racial tensions blow this country up.

EDIT: for county vs. country. :flipper: P

Why does it have to be all about your "county" Wyatt.. cuz you the rich white man and you gonna keep holding the nation back so you can buy 4 more spare Robby Gordan Beadlocks and fresh sticky icky's ?! Huh is that your motivation rich white guy @!

laughing1

Seriously, Good link Juan Hung Ho !

what gets me is how they show each state going to which ever candidate, when all the precincts havent even been counted yet in said state? some of the states that the electoral votes have been handed over show like 3-4% of the precincts counted??? am I missing something???

Assuming the Hussein wins is he finally going to have to cough up his birth certificate? Why the **** do we allow someone to run this entire time without even knowing for a fact if he is an American?

J. J.