• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elf On The Shelf Thread

Re: Re: Re: Elf On The Shelf Thread

wayne86 said:
10802018_10205481274701354_3067632308352764017_n.jpg
Its all fun and games, till the sumbitch starts shittin all over everything. Elf on the shelf would have to become Elf in the yard!

Here's what ours did, perfectly good toilet right beside him and the little bastard took a duece in the fawking sink...

7bc04a05bf1d8f931b1fcc55e80620e8_zpsdd8cc770.jpg

joho75287 said:
This **** will not ever enter my house. I hate it. Feel like I'm lying to my kids over that BS. Thankfully my wife and I are in agreement about it. We've never done the Santa thing either. Funny my daughter said, about 2 yrs ago I think, I know Santa isn't real...if a stranger came in our house at night you would shoot him dad... Love that kid.

WTF? Are you one of those early Saturday morning door knockers?

jeepmedic said:
WTF? Are you one of those early Saturday morning door knockers?

No - not even remotely close.
I hate the over commercialization of Christmas and loathe lying to my kids. I also have always disliked kids thinking that stuff magically appears for them. Maybe it's my self centeredness, but I prefer them knowing their mom and dad work for the gifts they receive.
Last - Elf on a shelf is just plain creepy.

All the more power to those that want to do it. I was just giving my opinion about it.

Finally, Ive found Ebinezer Scrooge, who would have thought he would have been into offroading tho. :dunno:

Re: Re: Re: Elf On The Shelf Thread

Elliott said:
Finally, Ive found Ebinezer Scrooge, who would have thought he would have been into offroading tho. :dunno:
Hey now. Leave me outta this... I too think the elves thing is creepy... And Christmas has become what it's not supposed to be.

Bah Humbug :dblthumb: