• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ellensburg run saturday

They dont run on weekends. Snowmobilers would bitch.

didnt see any truck ruts either. maybe we not talking the same area though. i had heard they were still logging up barber, but no.

well we just got back from umtanum. did a big loop up there, nothing hardcore, but we had to tug eachother outa a couple drifts up top. ran from those towers to wenas area along the ridge. lots of stuff to explore up there.
kinda wish we went to wilson, but weather looked nasty up there this morning.
next time...

this is kinda what the terrain up there looked like.
got some video and just these two photos with the shitty built-in still camera. i think its like 2 megapixles, lol.
IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

very dark, grainy photos:puke:
here is my little bunble o joy, walking on frozen wilson creek, about 6ft. off my back porch.
IMG_0306.jpg

the next day that was a river of mud...unbelievable really.
thanks for stopping by:beer: :beer:

good time greenie, we'll have to do it again w/some snow:)beer: here hoping for a 1' or 2 up there this year). The crust was crazy, stoped you dead in your tracks when you broke through. here is some pic's

1-10-09manastashridgerun022.jpg

1-10-09manastashridgerun023.jpg

1-10-09manastashridgerun030.jpg

1-10-09manastashridgerun032.jpg

got a little sledding in
1-10-09manastashridgerun033.jpg

1-10-09manastashridgerun035.jpg

and here is a little something from barber springs last weekend:D
1-3-0811.jpg

Is that a hole cut in the lift gate? Easy access to your tow strap? The hole looks crooked even. Looks like my type of Fab work, I THINK I LIKE IT!

Looks like a fun day with the family guys! Miss wheelin with ya Russ!

Looks like a blast. Great pics. :beer:

Is that a hole cut in the lift gate? Easy access to your tow strap? The hole looks crooked even. Looks like my type of Fab work, I THINK I LIKE IT!

Looks like a fun day with the family guys! Miss wheelin with ya Russ!

Looks like he just took the finish panel out.

Nice....:cool: How did the Km2's do in the snow? :corn:

purdy good. they like low air pressure. had some trouble in one spot and took em from 10 to 5 lbs with very noticable way better-ness:cool:

Darby- yes thats a hole. works great for the tow strap, but i cut it out one day because the gate lever broke:redneck: