• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Enclosed trailer

Time to update this thread after getting to use it over Labor Day weekend.

man i'm horrible at keeping threads updated. I forgot about this until one of my pictures popped up in the random media. I got it finished for labor day weekend then everything went to absolute ****. Went to Harlan and Hale in it and camped in it. Then parents got a divorce and sold the farm so it spent a lot of time moving stuff. Then it sat with my buggy in it at a buddy's house for about 4 months. After that my then GF had to move her stuff from Tullahoma pretty much over night so it sat for another few months loaded front to back top to bottom with all of her stuff in it. Finally we got into our house and the trailer unloaded. Used it a few times going riding since then but since i havent been riding much due to health reasons it's just been sitting. I need to finish it. My plan is to put some hide a way beds in it and cabinets.

man i'm horrible at keeping threads updated. I forgot about this until one of my pictures popped up in the random media. I got it finished for labor day weekend then everything went to absolute ****. Went to Harlan and Hale in it and camped in it. Then parents got a divorce and sold the farm so it spent a lot of time moving stuff. Then it sat with my buggy in it at a buddy's house for about 4 months. After that my then GF had to move her stuff from Tullahoma pretty much over night so it sat for another few months loaded front to back top to bottom with all of her stuff in it. Finally we got into our house and the trailer unloaded. Used it a few times going riding since then but since i havent been riding much due to health reasons it's just been sitting. I need to finish it. My plan is to put some hide a way beds in it and cabinets.
Gotta love how life changes things around all the time.

You may know about them, but Blackfish Fab has some awesome ideas for adding amenities to enclosed trailers.

there's a co op a few miles from me but i dont think they have scales. or i've never noticed them.
Gotcha. Our Co-Op has scales over near the feed and seed section/tire store/gas station so I constantly weigh things while there getting ethanol free petrol and cherry flavored diesel.

Co-op, city dump, or if you're close to the highway, a CAT scale.

IMO it's totally worth going to weigh your trailer empty and then with the buggy+gear loaded in it. You're in for a bad time if those axles are over capacity.

Edit: for reference, my 28' puts 10,500# on its axles without a car in it while hitched to my truck. I've got 7k axles, pretty dang close to their limit when loaded down.

Last edited:

Latest posts