• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

End of story

Eddyj

To be honest I feel a little unappreciated...
All the threads admin locked of mine when I was going through my rebellious phase, never once did I get a "punch line" to end it. I got threatened, verbally attacked,a stern talking to, loud talked, asked politely.... but never a punch line.
Now don't get me wrong " End of story" isn't a bad one but I feel like we could do better.
Let's help admin out and give him something with a little pesto!

Examples:
And they lived happily ever after...
Abracadabra
Shake and bake

Partially because you arent worth the time and partially because chasman cant come up with enough witty banter to keep up.

With all due respect

Eddyj said:

You need to get over the flu and go back to work, for ALL our sakes. :flipoff1:
And they lived happily ever after
Abracadabra
Shake and bake.

ADMINISTRATOR

So according to the calander there are maybe 4 rides this year? If i only make my usual 50% of the rides i say i will i should have alot of free time this year? :dunno:

BUG-E J said:
So according to the calander there are maybe 4 rides this year? If i only make my usual 50% of the rides i say i will i should have alot of free time this year? :dunno:

Hope so. I plan on riding shotgun back up Violater this year. :tc

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
3 pedals is not better than 2. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR
Troof!

CHASMAN9 said:
Mine new 22r on propane is way more than you can handle!!! loller.gif

ADMINISTRATOR
Ive been down that road. I cant keep the rods from playing peek a boo on those

Yall wont believe this but i talked to that weirdo with the abnormally large head and out of this world apple juice the other day and he bought another gayzr. Guess he will start popping up again

He said he already ordered big black lighted whips that strobe if its hard ride it.