• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Engine Builders

quartz

Anyone know of a good machine shop or engine builder in the Snohomish County area? I have a 400 Chevy that needs some help in my CJ.

My dad and uncle run a reputable machine shop in kirkland just off of 85th street. the name is Accurate Engines. they can do anything you want including balance and blueprinting.

Action Machine
X2. Just picked up my motor from them the other day. Great work as usual. This is probably the 6th or 7th motor in my family to come out of their shop. We just have them do the machine work, and order parts depending on the projects. We do all our own assembly.

~T.J.

Last edited:
action machine by far. :awesomework: rob, the runner of the machine shop is a good friend of mine. i have taken him just about everything and he hasnt let me down yet. also T and D in kenmore is pretty good too, the owner of the shop always comes in and gets racing fuel from my shop but they seem to take a little longer with stuff.

action machine by far. :awesomework: rob, the runner of the machine shop is a good friend of mine. i have taken him just about everything and he hasnt let me down yet. also T and D in kenmore is pretty good too, the owner of the shop always comes in and gets racing fuel from my shop but they seem to take a little longer with stuff.

rob is awesome! i did my senior project on rebuilding a 350 chev and he let me tour their shop and take lots of pictures of each process, spent a whole day there

ive only had one problem with them, had a stripped main bearing bolt and i tried to have them fix it and they stripped three more bolts and cracked the block trying to heli coli it but they made things right and gave me a new block and did all the machine work again for free:awesomework:

Thanks for the help everyone. I think I will go the local machine shop route instead of buying a longblock from one of the big reman companies.

Eds machine in mukiteo. They all types of engines from stock to 1200+ horsepower. They also have a dyno. Talk to pat if you call there.

mike in monroe has a machine shop he builts all of the sbc at the race track there in monroe . I have a 600 hp 350 in my f8 car. pm if you need his #.:beer:

Latest posts