• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Engine Rebuild Kits?

I've been going back and forth on them asking them what manufacturers build their parts... :eeek: They just relabel their stuff from other companies...:eeek:

ive ordered stuff off a company on ebay called japan engines inc or something of the nature new crank new connecting rods full rebuild kit was only like 500 bucks if i remember right havent had a problem with anything yet and probably have another 90k on it easy

Boonie is probably asking for me, im gonna be rebuilding my 22RE here soon, I like engine builer, seems good quality for the money, LC and DOA are just expensive. I have heard alot of people saying good things about engine builder! :awesomework:

I have had great luck with most everything from Enginebuilder. I would recommend the better metal backed timing chain guides when you do buy the parts. The only issue I have had with any of the parts I have bought from them is casting voids in the new Topline heads they sell. I found a problem with mine after the warranty was up, they stepped up and offered a large discount towards buying a replacement. Stand up company in my book.

engine builder has my vote, top quality, cheap and fast shipping I got my build kit in 2 days, that engine has taken a beating and just keeps on rollin