• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Essentially Offroad Vendor List

EOR MFG

• Essentially OffRoad has everything you need to build a rig or buggy. Outside of the parts and services listed, we can also handle driveshaft work, engine tuning/performance, radiator/cooling needs, etc.
    Here is a run down of the brands I carry, but I can get parts from many other manufacturers!

Shocks
    Bilstien
    Fox
    Blue Coil (Coilover Springs) - Lifetime Coil Swap Program for changing spring rates

Suspension
QA1
Teraflex
Rubicon Express
BDS
Rough Country

Wheels/Tires

Staun Beadlocks
Marsh Racing Wheels
Allied/Raceline Wheels
TrailReady Beadlocks
Interco Tire
Pit Bull
BFG

Gear/Axle
ARB
Spidertrax
Randy's Ring & Pinion (Yukon Gear & Axle, etc.) - Master Wholesaler means best selection & pricing
Eaton-Detroit Locker

Everthing Else
Warn (Red Label Dealer)
Advance Adapters
Crowe Enterprises
Corbeau Seats
PSC Motorsports
Hella Lighting

Plus we have our in house mfg. line of chassis and roll cages that can be seen at www.essentiallyoffroad.com

If you are shopping give us a chance to price some things out for you. We are not a fly by night garage, we have been in the offroad business in Middle TN for 11 years and will be around for many more.

1-800-826-1623.
Ask for Joe or Jimmy

I had no idea you guys carried all those brands! I checked out the shop last weekend and it is nice. One thing I really liked was that they actually carry stock. Lots of parts on the shelf, which is very uncommon in this industry!

Matt O. said:
I had no idea you guys carried all those brands! I checked out the shop last weekend and it is nice. One thing I really liked was that they actually carry stock. Lots of parts on the shelf, which is very uncommon in this industry!

Thats awesome... I love "in stock" shopping , I personally base about 90% of my purchasing on the vendor I choose having it in stock, and being able to ship it that same day they bill me. When it comes to my toy and Im ready to buy something, I want it yesterday laughing1

what do you have in the way of Offroad Lights, like HID's for a lightbar. I really only wheel XRRA, not much of a trail guy, I dont even have headlights on my buggy. So I'm thinking of building a removeable light bar for some desert race style lighting. :dunno:

Jimmy, do you guys make those TJ "Dash Plate" deal's to tie in a cage in a TJ without cutting up the dash ? If you have those, or can get them shoot me a PM please sir with cost. I have a guy interested in doing some TJ cage action.

Thanks
P

Bump for some SA-WEEET ass suspension tuning on MattO's rig .... I spent some quality highspeed time and hit some obstacles with it today and I was truly impressed ! Great Job Jimmy and EOR. :afro:

Bump for Jimmy and the crew. Jimmy is a great resource and has helped many people here out. Look for some cool stuff for Forum Members coming soon!

Matt O. said:
Bump for Jimmy and the crew. Jimmy is a great resource and has helped many people here out. Look for some cool stuff for Forum Members coming soon!

Yep called up and got hooked up with a New Orbital today. Great people easy to deal with.

i have ordered as much stuff for my jy from them as possible very easy to deal with and i will say thanks to joe any question i have had he has been more than happy to answer. :dblthumb:

Essentially Offroad Vendor List

Just got my decals for an Estes Blue Ninja. They were freakin awesome I was impressed with quality, expedience, and customer service. You really got to give him a try. I mean it

Jo, thanks for the parts and stickers... :woot:

Thanks for going out of your way to get them to me so quickly... And thanks to the delivery person :dblthumb:

EOR is top notch, ordered aluminum links on Friday and they were ready for pickup on Tuesday.... Not to mention a GREAT PRICE :****:

i just got my ride back from them about a month ago was very pleased with there work. does anyone know if matlock got his ride back going??

Matlock went to pull his tranny and pulled the whole damn buggy apart. He has a new one in the works

patooyee said:
Tell me about this coil swap program???

J. J.

Buy blue coils from him and he will swap them out as your dialing in spring rates. As long as they are not thrashed or anything.

Latest posts