• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Essentially Offroad Vendor List

Do you carry the extended studs for high steer arms and spacers on a chevy 44 knuckle?

I have one set of conical washers but will need a set to go on the other side

I wanted to say THANKS JIMMY. :dblthumb: You have answered all my stupid questions.

KyTrash said:
I wanted to say THANKS JIMMY. :dblthumb: You have answered all my stupid questions.

x2 He spent about an hour with me the other day. He don't even make you feel like an idiot...lol

:dblthumb: to EOR

got to give props to EOR best prices i found and fast delivery, ordered Hiems on wed, and was at my door on Friday. thanks agin thumb.gif

I can't call during your business hours because of being at work til y'all close and can't call long distance on company line. I have asked about other parts in this thread with no response and will ask once again in here for the parts I need this time before moving on... I'm looking for a stud shaft to put on my orbital valve so I can connect my steering rod off the column to the Eaton orbital..p/n 212-1024-002 and its going on a 94 YJ. I ask you first since I see you are a PSC dealer and thought I would try to do business though a vendor on here...

Roadyy said:
I can't call during your business hours because of being at work til y'all close and can't call long distance on company line. I have asked about other parts in this thread with no response and will ask once again in here for the parts I need this time before moving on... I'm looking for a stud shaft to put on my orbital valve so I can connect my steering rod off the column to the Eaton orbital..p/n 212-1024-002 and its going on a 94 YJ. I ask you first since I see you are a PSC dealer and thought I would try to do business though a vendor on here...

It's not hard...

1. Call the toll free number:

Contact us at: 1 800 826 1623

2. Call on Saturday:

Most SATURDAYS 10-3 Central Time

3. PM Jimmy directly:

http://hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=160

JRowe said:
It's not hard...

1. Call the toll free number:

Contact us at: 1 800 826 1623

I tried that aswell, but it wil not go through.

2. Call on Saturday:

Most SATURDAYS 10-3 Central Time

I work 6:30am-3pm on saturday.

3. PM Jimmy directly:

http://hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=160

I appreciate your response and will try to make contact to see if we can do business. Otherwise I'll go check with motion industries or Rubber and Specialties Inc. locally to see what is availible. Thanks again for the response.

I do not have any of the direct fit units on the shelf I have several blanks in the 3/4" variety and some direct to wheel columns.
I can order you anything you may need from PSC.

If you are local I am always here late so swing by and come around back!

-Jimmy

I'm down here in P.C. Fl.

I'm not sure what the part number is as I wasn't sure which column they have with the 12 spline stub..I'll try to get out of shop around lunch time to call. I'm new to this hydrostatic steering and not really sure what fits with what.

Just got off the phone with Matlock and got the info needed.. Thanks guys for all the assistance with my ignorance...Look forward to making the deal this evening. thumb.gif

can I get a quote for 2 black all vinyl corbeau ultras [one wide/one reg] shipped to 29620, thanks

All Pms sent

Seatbelts are back in stock now I had a few of ya'll needing them

Thanks, Jimmy

i need a price on 5 43 sx's 17 or 16.5 or 16.whatever i can get.not stickies. thanks.

Latest posts