• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans CRAWL mag run, this Sat.

powdr7

-=Got Crawl=-
Just an FYI to let you all know.

Posted by Tim on Timbercrawler.

Let's run Evans Creek on Saturday. If it sucks, we can head to Elbe or go to Elbe on Sunday. We will find the good trails at Evans and kick there ass. It is supposed to be 75-80 degrees and blue skies, this will make for killer photography, good scenery and some good trails. Please meet at the Pick 'N Shovel Resteraunt at 8am at the very latest. If you want breakfast, come around 7am. Tom and I will be there. Here is their website: http://www.picknshovel.com/

Their address is: 527 Church Street, Wilkeson, WA 98396
Phone: 360-829-6574

If you dont have a TC account to contact Tim and let him know you are going. PM me here and I'll pass it along to him. We'd love to meet new wheelers and get a good group for the mag trail ride!! :cheer:

Cool. Check out the times and you can roll with Tim and Tom and be in the run pics.

I wont be up there for this run though. Got stuff going on down here in the 'Couve.

-WE'RE ON-
RAIN OR SHINE
The Official Mid-July CRAWL Mag / Timbercrawler " Let's go Wheelin', What the Hell " Wheelin' Trip
EVANS CREEK
SATURDAY, JULY 15, 2006

If it sucks, we can head to Elbe or go to Elbe on Sunday. Forecast is for partly sunny.

If we can camp and have a campfire, we might. But no guarantees on that.

Meet at the Pick 'N Shovel Restaurant at 8am. If you want breakfast, come around 7am.
Here is their website: http://www.picknshovel.com/

Their address is: 527 Church Street, Wilkeson, WA 98396
Phone: 360-829-6574

Mapquest it, and be there!

If you can make it, please PM me your full name and a description of your rig for the article. Mebbe even email me a picture of it, cause I'm going to have a heck of a time keeping everybody straight out there. Please don't be offended if I refer to you as "hey you". Hope you can make it!

-tom clark
CRAWL Magazine
cell: 408-202-0825
office: 253-272-2171
[email protected]

highood said:
do you know if any one else is not trying to impose but dont want to be the only one

I havent heard if anyone is. I think there are a few coming up from OR, so they might be.

You'd have to ask when everyone first meets up to be sure.

Latest posts