• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans CRAWL mag run, this Sat.

Gibby said:
Brian H:

Les Schwaab mounted then backwards. They didn't pay attention to the fact that they were directional and I didn't either until I looked from the front. It's only the front right that was put on backwards...

I have a ton o pics, if I could just read them off my camera but something's not working right. I'll get them later today.

Thats what you get for using les scrubs!!! I hate that place.

Hey pat too bad we missed ya. I had a blast though just running with roccrawler and breijer. I even got home in time to GO TO WORK!!! I forgot I was on call this weekend. I had to work till 7 yesterday and till 2 today.:mad:

A few more:
DSC00163.JPG

DSC00164.JPG

DSC00165.JPG

Last edited:
sick_boy said:
all this time i didnt know you were part of "those guys" nice meeting you out there. too back we didnt get a chance to wheel with you guys.

Yes, I am "that guy" of "Those Guys", we were in the wifes YJ for her to get seat time before Goldendale.

Sean, we missed you on the trail, but caught up to Troy and Robin in the pit for the wheels up action, we'll have to plan a trip. Now that you know the street the shop is on, on Saturday 8/12/06 @ around 6pm we are having the first of many summertime monthly casual cruise-in bbq type deals, give mew a shout if you can make it over.

KarlVP said:
Is that Carl Jantz wheeling in a group? If there weren't pictures, I wouldn't believe it. :flipoff:

yep thats him, crazy fawker too. :redneck: I rode with him when he decided to jump his rig up the rock bowl. Damn fun ride. after he did it, he looked at me and said scared yet? I said no, lets do it again.:redneck: So he did and I think thats when got some major air. All I saw was tree's and sky.:redneck:

Nice soft landing though. :redneck:

pbmcauliffe said:
Yes, I am "that guy" of "Those Guys", we were in the wifes YJ for her to get seat time before Goldendale.

Sean, we missed you on the trail, but caught up to Troy and Robin in the pit for the wheels up action, we'll have to plan a trip. Now that you know the street the shop is on, on Saturday 8/12/06 @ around 6pm we are having the first of many summertime monthly casual cruise-in bbq type deals, give mew a shout if you can make it over.

sean broke a motor mount that ended up sending his fan into the radiator hose. we went back to the parking lot where we found out that he had a broken u-joint on the front driveshaft but it still stayed together. that rig can get it hard:cool:

Latest posts