• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans creek CLOSURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on, I think I'll be heading to Canada for my next trip. Looks like they've got some decent trails up there. eh?

Well i suppose if they were gonna start this, now would be the time. Im personally kind of worried that this park is gonna end up like reiter, and look at the situation now. Honestly if this keeps up i think we'll be having a repeat issue like this with every other place to wheel.:puke:

Reiter was not a O.R.V. Park so we will definetly have alot more ground to stand on if they do this route with evans.

One weekend in the summer for a fun run or two. And the deep snow are the only reasons to go to Evans. I hope this back fires on them and no one buys season passes any more.

One weekend in the summer for a fun run or two. And the deep snow are the only reasons to go to Evans. I hope this back fires on them and no one buys season passes any more.

x2 hope it hurts their pocket books

I enjoy Evans as it is a place to wheel that I dont have to drive a while to get to. This just sucks as I was hoping to get to wheel my new (to me) rig in the snow. Now I will have to go to Elbe to do so. That may not be so bad as I have not been there and now have a good reason to go have a look at it. Or I could go over to Nate's side of the water and play there. To hell with it the sammy will fit on a quad trail so I think I may head for the BMX track and get some air time:fawkdancesmiley:

To hell with it the sammy will fit on a quad trail so I think I may head for the BMX track and get some air time:fawkdancesmiley:

There are some cool user built trails at the BMX track!! Just bring a fishin pole and tell them you were looking for the fishin holes on the river.:awesomework:

I just called the Rangers office. 1-360-825-6585, I got no answer. Everyone should call, and let them know how you feel.

There are some cool user built trails at the BMX track!! Just bring a fishin pole and tell them you were looking for the fishin holes on the river.:awesomework:

Did that in my old S-10 back in high skool and had to pull some dude in an XJ out of the water. Then busted the 4wheel drive and got stuck Then he left.:looser: I had to make my girlfriend at the time get in the bed and was able to drive out with a lot of the right pedal, and no she was not a big girl at all.:awesomework:

I'll never wheel Evans again due to the Sheriff. I don't need a cockbag to ruin my day. He wins.

A friend of mine had to have his tow rig trailered out at Evans on the way home because cock-bag said it was too tall:rolleyes:

WTF, we go sledding there too. Is this some gustapo conspiracy against wheelers? This is such bullshit. The claims of enviromental impact is the reason but they are closing areas thus increasing the 4x4 use of other 4x trails thus increasing enviromental impact giving more reason to close more trails. There are powers at work here that don't want a single wheeled vehicle to touch anything but asphalt.

Ladies and Gentlemen we are but a frog in a pot of water that is on a burner that the temp is slowly raising. Here we sit watching till the water boils and we croak, then no more trails.

I follow the rules, wheel only legal trails, buy a permit, use a tree strap, and even correct knuckle heads that don't realize what their actions are doing.

This pisses me off.

WTF, we go sledding there too. Is this some gustapo conspiracy against wheelers? This is such bullshit. The claims of enviromental impact is the reason but they are closing areas thus increasing the 4x4 use of other 4x trails thus increasing enviromental impact giving more reason to close more trails. There are powers at work here that don't want a single wheeled vehicle to touch anything but asphalt.

Ladies and Gentlemen we are but a frog in a pot of water that is on a burner that the temp is slowly raising. Here we sit watching till the water boils and we croak, then no more trails.

I follow the rules, wheel only legal trails, buy a permit, use a tree strap, and even correct knuckle heads that don't realize what their actions are doing.

This pisses me off.

Yup, well said. It is a conspiracy. There is a lot more to it than our little wheelin world. We need to take off the blinders, and see the big picture. It aint pretty.

This just blows me away. you guys talked about this going to happen, and that there were public meetings to voice your opposition to the proposed changes, no one wrote a letter or went to the meetings, now WAAAAAAA!!!! the gestapo closed my trail! Well what did you expect? If you don't follow the political rules you will lose every time, the greenies learned this a long time ago and banded together to make 1 strong voice, you guys are missing the boat by hoping someone else will write the letter, take a little responsibility and join the PNW or WHOVOHA or some other large organization and get active, get your voice heard, don't just sit there and whine!

take a little responsibility and join the PNW or WHOVOHA or some other large organization and get active, get your voice heard, don't just sit there and whine!

where were they on this one?

just playing devils advocate here..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.