• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans creek CLOSURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no signs will be posted and no tickets will be written?

Sounds like Evans is only closed to paranoid web wheelers. :fawkdancesmiley:

Myself, I'm gonna go check out this badass snow wheeling at Evans I've been hearing about.:cool:

Gates and signage are planned to go up this spring, but for this winter, it's business as usual.

I'm not the official guy by any means, just taking this from other posts that I've read.

Myself, I'm gonna go check out this badass snow wheeling at Evans I've been hearing about.:cool:

Hell yeah :awesomework:Dont forget to wear your mudflaps :haha:

Here's the way I understand it..Evans is officially closed right now and until July 15th. They have TOLD us that they will not enforce this. They could at any time change their mind but aren't likely to do so.
What did I miss?

Here's the way I understand it..Evans is officially closed right now and until July 15th. They have TOLD us that they will not enforce this. They could at any time change their mind but aren't likely to do so.
What did I miss?

not until july, its march 1st i believ, with POSSIBLE individual trail closures through july.:beer:

The way I read it that is next years plan. This year as with past yeras it's until July...Unless I misread....

You did misread. The plan starts this year, however, the enforcement tools - a gate, is not in place so it will be business as usual this season from the way that I read it.

You did misread. The plan starts this year, however, the enforcement tools - a gate, is not in place so it will be business as usual this season from the way that I read it.

Yes....Let me clarify.
1) This year as in years past Evans is closed Nov through July though the man has told us they will not enforce it. In my opinion they could change their mind at any time and show up writing tickets.
2)Next year "the" plan starts and gates go up Dec through March and this will be a enforced closure.

Did I get it right that time?:redneck:

Yes....Let me clarify.
1) This year as in years past Evans is closed Nov through July though the man has told us they will not enforce it. In my opinion they could change their mind at any time and show up writing tickets.
2)Next year "the" plan starts and gates go up Dec through March and this will be a enforced closure.

Did I get it right that time?:redneck:

Close.
This year the closure is December 15th to March but without gates they won't enforce it. The plan has already started but they were not prepared to enforce it this year. They could change their mind, but a little birdie told me that we don't have to worry about it this year.

IT'S OPEN!!!!!!!!!. I talked to the lady in the ranger station today in enumclaw. Me and Josh will be there saturday the 19th hope to see you there.

If you clowns keep drawing attention to the clouser not being enforced you may very well see a gate this year when some gag sees that its not being enforced and decideds to make a fuss forcing the FS to enforce the rule:booo: Lets just let this go. Thanks Jim

If you clowns keep drawing attention to the clouser not being enforced you may very well see a gate this year when some gag sees that its not being enforced and decideds to make a fuss forcing the FS to enforce the rule:booo: Lets just let this go. Thanks Jim

x eleventy billion.

Well said Jim--I am closing this thread down. All other threads in refernce to this matter will also be closed and user sent to this thread to read and educate themselfs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts