• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek conditions?

heep70

Unsociable A--hole
What is the latest on wheelin at Evans?

What trails are do-able?

Can one get a tow rig to the main parking area?

311 lower doable, may have to winch last hill. About 3' of snow at first parking area (311 start). 6-8' deep at campground. Most other trails no one has done yet. This is of 3 weekends ago.

Saturday 9:AM either at the "Y" or at the main parking area.

We will be more then glad to help you test your winch by watching you pull your rig around.:redneck:

Winch plate is still in the design phase. Are you for sure going up at said date and time? I have to make it to the clean-up on Sunday but I might be able to make it to Evans Saturday. I'll let you know for sure in a bit.

Yes you will......Dallas will be joining us as well..... Light dusting on Tiger summit this morning....Likely fresh snow at Evans.....

Winch plate is still in the design phase. Are you for sure going up at said date and time? I have to make it to the clean-up on Sunday but I might be able to make it to Evans Saturday. I'll let you know for sure in a bit.

Yer gonna need a winch....For sure.

I will not have a winch on my rig this weekend. It has been a couple months at least since I ran Evans. If not having winch is a bad thing up there right now just let me know. I don't want to be a burden to a group of rigs better set up for the conditions. Could use the sleep anyway.:D

Locked up will definitely help....It's likely we'll all have to do some winching in places but...since I haven't actually seen the conditions up there yet, I won't be the one to turn you away for lack of winch... We're all one big happy family, Right? :haha:

I will not have a winch on my rig this weekend. It has been a couple months at least since I ran Evans. If not having winch is a bad thing up there right now just let me know. I don't want to be a burden to a group of rigs better set up for the conditions. Could use the sleep anyway.:D

A winch might be nice. Its up to you. I don't mind helping out as long as it doesn't become all the time. You know what I mean. Let me know