• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek Trip Saturday

srgould41

Wheeling trip this Saturday (Nov 7). Who's up for it? I'd love to get as many of the trails as possible. 3 to 5 vehicles would be great.

I moved this from the General forum.

Count me in. I'll ask a couple buddies if they are interested as well. If so, I'll post it here so you know how many to expect.

Awesome. I was thinking 9 am in the lower parking lot. We can alter the time, that just seems to be a common enough start time. I am coming from Federal Way so I don't have a long drive to get there.

9 is good. Lower parking lot. You talking the one on the side of the main road before heading up where the road Y's?

Looks like it's just gonna be me. Couldn't find anyone else that could go.

Are you unloading at the lower lot and driving rig up to wheel?

Tried to text you. Not sure if number you gave was cell or home phone.

Wasn't ignoring you. Just didn't see the text warning until just now. My wife hates it when I do that to her :)

None of my usual gang are interested either. Guess it just us two. Less safe than three or more rigs, but faster :)

i am headed down leaving now but I need to stop for a northwest forest pass and fuel hoping ill be there by 9 but not so sure where you guys are talking about for the parking...

Scott
425 876 6242 if you happen to see this post...

i am headed down leaving now but I need to stop for a northwest forest pass and fuel hoping ill be there by 9 but not so sure where you guys are talking about for the parking...

Scott

They're talking about where the paved road y's right after the one lane bridge Scott.

I'll send you a text. We are meeting in the first parking/staging area off the entrance road. I am in a green FJ40 and there is a '00 Jeep too. Not sure the color.

Steve

Scott

Idon't no the names but there's a big pull out I think we're Y to campground and there's a trail with 2 bollards that's where I normally park and unload... But I have a truck trailer and buggy if you see me driving up the road when tag along.

Good to meet you Steve and Scott. Great day of wheelin. Still can't believe I had forgot to turn on my lockers before going up 311. Thank you Scott for bringing it to my attention. lol

Had a great time guys. Ran nearly every trail and none of us broke or got stuck. Fun times. I'd wheel with you guys any time.

Latest posts