• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evans creek work party

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokey

just me
Evans creek Work party May 22 2010 23rd if needed as well. More info to follow.

Would like to make this as I have never been to Evans, but I am scheduled to leave for the Rubicon that day. :awesomework:

You all have fun and get a lot accomplished. :awesomework:

Yes for Sunday, maybe Saturday.
If I go for both days I will be camping.:D

Is this date set in stone? I think you'll find a majority of people heading to the Core4x4 event that day.

I am up for it:awesomework:. Last time up I saw a few good spots of crap people had dumped and could only fit so much in the Zook for the trip down. The ditches are full of crap allover. May be able to do two days but with a 2 week old camping may not be possible.:booo:

Edit: Wont make this one:booo:

Last edited:
Is this date set in stone? I think you'll find a majority of people heading to the Core4x4 event that day.

Theres plenty of people around to make it work. While a lot of people in the north end will be going to the core event theres a lot in the south end that wont. I doubt Derrik even kenw of the event when he planned the WP.

working saturdays this month, can't make it 22nd.

Pokey is correct Derick didn't know, and yes it is pretty much set in stone. Pokey do you know if the forest service has done any work on the road from the entrance into the day parking where Derick sets up camp and sign up?
thanks.

Pokey is correct Derick didn't know, and yes it is pretty much set in stone. Pokey do you know if the forest service has done any work on the road from the entrance into the day parking where Derick sets up camp and sign up?
thanks.

Not yet,road is still a mess.

I was planning on heading up there a week or so ahead of time to check out the road and to see if we can get the motorhomes into the campground. I can post up conditions then.

I plan to go and get a few others to join as well. Any more details?? Such as tools to bring, etc.

I think we will be able to make it on sunday. We have a b-day party sat.:awesomework:

The vehicle I use for work parties is wider then 72" am I welcomed to help maintain the Evans Creek ORV area?

Being that I only live 15 minutes away, the only thing that may stop me is if I have to work, but I'll most likely be there.

thanks.

actually, that road is in better shape than the main road up to hte first staging area.

they really need to do something about 165. its REALLY bad.

from yesterday in the Evans conditions thread.

I was up there today. The county was grading the main road (hwy) and its in great shape. The road from the entrance to the day use is about average (the last 300yards or so are rough) there was snow in the campground all around the edges but the road was clear. I drove over the Tolmie creek road and there was about 8" of snow on top of it it the shady areas. Drove as far as the new road block which is about 1/2 mile past the 120 trail.

from yesterday in the Evans conditions thread.

I was up there today. The county was grading the main road (hwy) and its in great shape. The road from the entrance to the day use is about average (the last 300yards or so are rough) there was snow in the campground all around the edges but the road was clear. I drove over the Tolmie creek road and there was about 8" of snow on top of it it the shady areas. Drove as far as the new road block which is about 1/2 mile past the 120 trail.

cool, i was up there last sat, and was actually getting pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts