• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evans creek work party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anybody happen to have an open seat? I can meet you on the side of the road in Carbonado.
Or does anybody know if there will be much work on the roads? Like shoveling gravel or anything?
I don't had a rear driveshaft, so I'll be stuck on the roads unless somebody has an open seat.
Sited way I'll be there

You can always walk trails and pick up garbage. When someone drives by throw the full garbage bags into the back or they can pick them up as they go. That is what I will be doing. I am not bringing my wheeler.

That's true.
Are they going to have gravel to use to fill holes this year? I might be thinking of Elbe, not Evans though

Emtty seat ?

Would anybody happen to have an open seat? I can meet you on the side of the road in Carbonado.
Or does anybody know if there will be much work on the roads? Like shoveling gravel or anything?
I don't had a rear driveshaft, so I'll be stuck on the roads unless somebody has an open seat.
Sited way I'll be there

Yes I will have an emtty one, it's yours if ya want it,Dogboy.

It snowed at Evans today!

Everybody busted butt and got alot done.:awesomework:
The 311, 520 and 102 were worked on.
Lots of rock was moved by many rigs.
Lots of trash picked up.

Thanks to Derick and his group for putting it together.

They will be there from 9-1pm on Sunday.

When we were up on the 520 helping with the last culvert, it started snowing and turned the ground white in a matter of minutes.

All in all the weather sucked, but it was a fun day. Somebody flopped a jeep on the 519, but it wasn't even theirs, that was a highlight, :awesomework:

LONE tj, me and the girlfriend never did go bowling... She wrecked her car between buckley and Burnett becuase of some damn idiot kids...

yeh that was my jeep i asked the kid to drive my jeep down the trail while trimmed the trees and he went to high on a turn and rolled it on its side. it was not bad at all, it bent the fender but i just spent all day putting tubed ones on so everything fine but the 15 year old kid had tears in his eyes when i walked up, i thought it was funny.

IT SNOWED AGIAN.
Got a bit more done on he 102 today. Rugrats & Rednecks, generation 2, were making it happen. I just tried to help.

Good weekend!

I was there for the work party. It was filled because the forest service told us to do it. Mostly because idiots were cutting by pass's around it.

It will not solve everything. But sometimes we have to do things we dont want to for the greater good. The only thing that will keep people from cutting by pass's are the users on the trails.

I was there for the work party. It was filled because the forest service told us to do it. Mostly because idiots were cutting by pass's around it.

or how does that adhere to the trail rating for that trail. its rate most difficult and now everyone will be able to get past the old gate keeper and get stuck and cause more damage farther up? makes no sense

Why did they fill in the begining of the 311 with rocks?

Because the trail was getting impassable to even the average user. Someone had created a bypass around it (bad) so it had to be fixed and the bypassed blocked off.

So instead of just filling it in a little you guys made it nicer than the roads on the way up there.

I found a pic posted on another forum...

file.php

shold have kept it.. but it was nearly impassable. just slick as hell.

make it so you can't go up around the left side like everybody was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.