• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evans creek work party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been nice if the idiots that had time for the striping had made the time to come to the work party and do something productive instead.

Productive? I will never take part in the utter rape of a trail like this. Some people might be okay working with the greenies to further their cause. I am certainly not.

areas like evans since i live and work in this area, how do i go about getting involved

Attend a White River Forest Service Focus meeting...this is where Evan's Creek ORV is discussed.

Sign up for the WOW forum and keep an eye on the upcoming events on the main forum page:

Attend a WOW meeting...the first WED of each month. We meet at Billy Bob's Offroad @ 7pm

Attend a PNW4WDA Region 2 meeting...the third THU of each month. They meet at 4 Wheel Parts @ 7:30pm

:beer:

I would be willing to bet whoever painted those stripes is reading this forum. Whoever you are, you're a LOOSER.:looser:

I would be willing to bet whoever painted those stripes is reading this forum. Whoever you are, you're a LOOSER.:looser:

You beat me to it...:fawkdancesmiley:Absolutely and totally immature to say the least...:rolleyes:

id like to know who painted them id like to shake his or her hand

just because its funny

i really did think the work party did it thou

I think it's bullshit....there were pics posted of it after the day/work was all done, and guess what---no stripes!!! Demoralizing to the ORV community as a whole to say the least...:rolleyes:

Would have been nice if the idiots that had time for the striping had made the time to come to the work party and do something productive instead.

I think it's bullshit....there were pics posted of it after the day/work was all done, and guess what---no stripes!!! Demoralizing to the ORV community as a whole to say the least...:rolleyes:

Jeeez......You guys are taking this way too seriously.

It's humorous graffiti.:awesomework:

WTF? Now that's going a little too far. :looser:
I took the time to go see this today, just because I didn't want to believe what I saw. (the pic of the work done) I was up there around 3pm today, and the painted stripes were not there.

By the way, those are 26s, not 33's (if you can't tell. :fawkdancesmiley:)

Good job that looks great. Thanks Jim for all the hard work.

Actualy Bobby I had nothing to do with it. I was working in the campground all day on sat. I still stand behind those who did what was required to keep the trail open.

What was done to the obstacle with the stones is FAR more demoralizing than the stripes.

I am up in arms right now. Thse kind of actions really hurt us.

So first those haters you do relize regardless if you agree or not with how the job was done(I don't agree to the extent of it) that its a needed evil that we face. We have the enviro folks down our throats constantly and these kinds of actions just throw us into the wrong direction.

I am so damn pissed over this.

What was done to the obstacle with the stones is FAR more demoralizing than the stripes.

It looks like from the pictures they tore it up more with the equipment than the wheelers ever did. They put rock ontop of rock. How long do you really think that rock they put on there will stay. Everything under that is solid rock. That **** will get kicked out.

back on topic

I talked to my parents today about the 311 and what has become of it
(My parents were in the PNW for as long as i can remember and helped build alot of the trails there)(oldschool jeepers)

they both think that making the 311 easier for people to get in the trail that shouldnt be there is a bad idea and all the stuff were talking about will happen im almost willing to put money on it that this weeked some idiot will have a vary non capable rig stuck in the 311 and if said person leaves there rig there to get help it will get vandalized or buglerized while the owner is away

Status
Not open for further replies.