• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evans creek work party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fired up over what Grant.....the fact the someone was pissed off that the spot got wiped out because none of you that did the work party have any words of reasoning and find another way to fix that besides making a freeway out of it? :mad:

Over VADALIZIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That spot is a solid sand stone rock. How is it "TORN UP ". Its all rock. It now looks like a construction site.

So you are saying that this ONE person that saw the entrance said it needs to be fixed and thats it....wasnt brought up in suggestions and and asked if anyone had ideas as to how to fix it? Sounds like a one sided deal here. This is why i said they tell you to jump and you guys say how hi instead of showing some resistance. Resistance on your part = closure of the park.

i agree with brian on this one you guys are making a bigger deal about some asshat painting on dirt then tring to fix the issue at hand

did anyone talk to the FS explaining to them why an obstical at the begiining of the trail is a good thing and by making it the way it is is going to create more issues then just leaving it alone

if they wanted to preety the park up then fix the dam roads

make the entrance more presentable by a better parking lot with bathroooms and infomation boards just like the campground

not the issues with all this is that drunkin asshatts like to shoot and destroy everything that we have worked hard to get

as for making the place more presentable it looked better the way it was but from what ive read not a single person gave the FS there opinion

Blocking off the by-pass is one thing but turning the trail into a freeway is another. I dont think that they needed to paint it but I can understand that they were pissed. People bitch about Evans being too easy all the damn time and then go and turn one of the few hard spots into a boat ramp cause it looks ugly. Really? Its a ****ing offroad park! Its not a damn garden show! New camp ground would/will be nice but if the few fun spots keep being filled in then who the hell is going to use the camp ground other then those who will now be dumping trash down the 311 just like the 102.

Status
Not open for further replies.