• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek

CrawlHer

ok dudes heres the deal

i have never been there and looking for a new place to try out and wheel. iam in need of some directions on how to get there. if soeone can please help me out that would be superb:awesomework:

i know i know search search search:redneck: i did but could find directions.

thanks again

CrawlHer

almost forgot ill be headed down that way from up north

Last edited:
awesome thanks k2!!

one more dumb question. is the busy wild trail really hard like people say it is?

Yes it is unless your rig is built right. And yes that Elbe hills not Evans creek.. As long as you got a good winch and a decent rig you'll be alright..

awesome thanks k2!!

one more dumb question. is the busy wild trail really hard like people say it is?

Busy Wild trail is in a different ORV park. There are alot of mudholes and muddy tree roots that make it hard. A well prepared vehicle can do the 2 mile trail in an hour.

The trails at Evans Creek have numbers. 198 is the hardest. A stock TJ Rubicon can do the rest. The ORV park is past the town of Carbonado, on the way to Mowich lake.

whoops sorry for the confusion on the busywild i just wanted to ask and see if it was really a hard trail. my buddy says i prob couldnt make it through the whole trail . iam planning on going with a group of 5 rigs. we are all locked up with winches and a few of us will be running 33's. is the 198 trail harder than expressway at walker or even jeep cross? sorry for the dumbass questions. i have never been there and just trying to see how the place is compared to walker because i can do all the trail at walker except the v crack.

iam definitly not worried about body damage!!!

thanks for the help guys.

THE busy is good times I built my rig with 36's winch 4runner linked and I have trouble in it usually go with a group that has my back in and something catastrophic happens I know my family can maake it back to camp safely and I like to be first and not get stuck behind unbuilt cherokee's seem to always hold me up:mad:on that trail,cause ounce I start it there's no bullshitten around just BLAZE through it that shy 2 mi can end up a fuwked up weekend real quick.

my rigs built to my needs for me / family to have a good time I as we all have our own problems to deal with and i don't need anybody elses but always down to help a good brotha out.

NO ***** FARTEN AROUND IN THERE.

our group is going to be there this weekend so if you have any issues or get bored at camp, look for the tan yota, grey cherokee and lavender buggy.