• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evans feb 28th

I will agree Evans is not the hardest trails , but dam the views are awesome on the 311. The 197 is still fun and I just like being outdoors.
Sunday was no exception, good weather good friends.

I will agree Evans is not the hardest trails , but dam the views are awesome on the 311. The 197 is still fun and I just like being outdoors.
Sunday was no exception, good weather good friends.

Remember that one day u got a little tipsy on the 197 at the beginning with the family with ya. I still have the video but it 8mm camera no usb.
Good times:awesomework:

I got the bead issue fixed with narrower rims. Let me know whenever you want to do that run, Im always ready. The 197 is probably not a good trail if you dont want dents on the DD:mad:. Bring some extra bolts so we can show whoever is locked F/R on 36's and haveing troubles how it is done. :redneck:

Ya I was pissed when the drive line dropped but **** happens. One thing I like about the Sami is its not a DD and its small so body hits are few. I ran the 197 the weekend before I was up there with you and got through with the 31s. Little extra gas and those A\Ts made it. The Saturday you were with us it was not as wet as it had been. Still want to run the Sami up 311:awesomework:

Latest posts