• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evans feb 28th

Damnyankee

OK, feeling better except for a damn head cold.

going to evans feb 28th. anybody wanna go?

9:30 in the first staging area.. see you there.

Are you still planning to go up tomorrow morning? Me and a buddy are thinking of showing up. We both have Wranglers. He is locked both ends and mine is still open on both. We both have winches, too.

It is for sure, my buddy and I will be there. If you are great, if not, maybe we'll see others there. I will be in a green TJ and my buddy will be in a red YJ. We have CBs so if you are on a particular channel let me know. I get updates through my blackberry from here.

I would go up with you guys but I just went up today. It was about a perfect day for wheeling enough rain lastnight to keep the dust down and make it slippery.:awesomework: Have fun!

Always got to go with the "gay" comments.:eeek:

There are others places to wheel other than Elbe.:flipoff:

Not no more Reiter is closed Evans is gay. Elbe all thats left local. I would like to go and run up yellow jacket soon tho. You down?

Evans is probably boreing on 40 inch + tires. But on 35's and smaller evans is a lot of fun, especially because it is so close to me. I may be a novice but I love wheeling at evans.

Evans is probably boreing on 40 inch + tires. But on 35's and smaller evans is a lot of fun, especially because it is so close to me. I may be a novice but I love wheeling at evans.

I am with you there. W/O lockers on mine it is still a challenge for me, too.:awesomework:

Looks like it was a good day, wish I would have went up with you guys. I didnt realize there was still that much snow at the top.

I am open on 31's and evans is a blast.

We ran up the 197 and I promise that you will have a hell of a time doing that trail w/o a locker.....It gets real interesting right off the bat:awesomework:

There were rigs on 36" tires and locked front and rear have problems and body damage.:corn:

I was up there too. I got caught behind some cherokees and a toyota and it took all day to run 1 trail. I saw that Window Taker had a few more piles of glass.

We ran up the 197 and I promise that you will have a hell of a time doing that trail w/o a locker.....It gets real interesting right off the bat:awesomework:

There were rigs on 36" tires and locked front and rear have problems and body damage.:corn:

I have ran the 197 the past two weekends, the weekend before last I bypassed the entrance and last weekend I ran the entrance. The 197 is my favorite trail up there. It would be almost boreing on 36s. With out lockers you just need more skinny pedal. I only got one dent and hit the windshield frame once the weekend before last, and last weekend I didnt get any new dents because I hit in the same exact spot. Here are some pics.

Last edited:
I have ran the 197 the past two weekends, the weekend before last I bypassed the entrance and last weekend I ran the entrance. The 197 is my favorite trail up there. It would be almost boreing on 36s. With out lockers you just need more skinny pedal. I only got one dent and hit the windshield frame once the weekend before last, and last weekend I didnt get any new dents because I hit in the same exact spot. Here are some pics.

Good to see you not bypass it:awesomework: I got that damn drive line all fixed up so I will have to get the guys together agian and go up. It would be the same XJs but my bro wont as he was kinda pissed at the dents in his DD, but looks like he will be gettin a yota soon so it will be game on for him. Did you have anymore bead issues?

Good to see you not bypass it:awesomework: I got that damn drive line all fixed up so I will have to get the guys together agian and go up. It would be the same XJs but my bro wont as he was kinda pissed at the dents in his DD, but looks like he will be gettin a yota soon so it will be game on for him. Did you have anymore bead issues?

I got the bead issue fixed with narrower rims. Let me know whenever you want to do that run, Im always ready. The 197 is probably not a good trail if you dont want dents on the DD:mad:. Bring some extra bolts so we can show whoever is locked F/R on 36's and haveing troubles how it is done. :redneck:

Last edited: