• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans saturday

You can walk an an xy right up both of those ith just a rear locker. The rock on 519 is a little tricky sometims but when you roll up to it you will see exactly which line t take. I went up the begging of 311 in my xj with only the rear locked it the snow it took two tries but she did it.

When did you do that? Early in the season? Have you been lately? Not trying to cause trouble but I have seen that hole several times. Highly modified Jeeps, 'yota's and such have had trouble with that hole.

Don't get me wrong. I manage to get through with just a welded rear diff in the X-cab 'yota with 6" lift and 35's. But I did not do it in the later snow. Just too deep after the big wheelers chewed it up.

When did you do that? Early in the season? Have you been lately? Not trying to cause trouble but I have seen that hole several times. Highly modified Jeeps, 'yota's and such have had trouble with that hole.

Don't get me wrong. I manage to get through with just a welded rear diff in the X-cab 'yota with 6" lift and 35's. But I did not do it in the later snow. Just too deep after the big wheelers chewed it up.

i did the begging to about half way thru the lower 311 in the deep snow as well.. in my toyota with 33s and a welded rear diff no front locker had to hit it twice and second time give a little help at the top before it flatens outbut still made it ... just after i did a guy tryed in a highly modifyed cj with all four wheels spinning and had to hit a few time... and a guy with a pretty decenty modifyed yj had to hit about ten times before making it..and a guy in a stock older full sixe bronco with nothing done to it ...he hit is proble ten time as well think he just melted all the snow off with wheel spin though.. think it has alot to do with whos at the wheel and line you take...not trying to start a war just saying.. i belive it could be done