• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans saturday

Brian H

Jp bobby and I are going for a run up to evans. Anyone is welcome as long as you have lockers .

Between you and JP, you guys have how many ARBs? And your worried about others lockers?:haha::haha:

An open diff XJ can run evans right now.:awesomework:

You get the point Brad..... dont want some junker slowing us down because they get stuck or break down alot. Why do all you guys hate on arb's?

all you need at evans is at least a rear locker and at least 33s the 197 is the hardest trail up their aside from the one rock face on the 519. But you can even get up that with just a rear locker. but i can understand not wanting to wait for people all day that gets old.

Between you and JP, you guys have how many ARBs? And your worried about others lockers?:haha::haha:

An open diff XJ can run evans right now.:awesomework:

An open diffed XJ would have trouble getting through the entrance to 311 out of the parking lot... :;

I'm thinkin' of heading to Evans Sat as well, taking my wife and kids to get outta the house for awhile. White 4Runner on 35's....

You can walk an an xy right up both of those ith just a rear locker. The rock on 519 is a little tricky sometims but when you roll up to it you will see exactly which line t take. I went up the begging of 311 in my xj with only the rear locked it the snow it took two tries but she did it.

Latest posts