• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans saturday

1982cj7

We ran Evans yesterday, Mike (Horus) came out and ran with us. This was the first run for my new to me LJ. Found out right away the lockers did not work so I figured I would not be getting along too well with smaller all-terrain tires but I have to say the bridgestone duelers worked very well on the wet rocks of Evans.
IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1818.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

I dont think Mike had a radio so he did not hear us nickname him cyclops with the one headlight. :D

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

This pict is a little blurry but I think it is the famed Evans cherokee squatch. :D
IMG_1876.jpg

There was no snow but everything was wet but not sloppy the hardening of evans has made it so it should be a year round park.

I'm not too happy I took the Yeep on it's maiden voyage to Tahuya when I couldve gone to Evans with you guys.:mad:

No big deal, the forest service has made Evans "No locker" friendly.

When the USFS trail crew is done with that trail, there will be no need for a winch, that off camber section will be leveled out and the water holes will have proper permanent drainage. Best Practices for Sustainable Forest Management :awesomework:

Right now it looks fun.

Thanks for letting me tag along yesterday. The 4X4XNorthwest crew are awesome and I had a good time. See you guys on the trail again soon.
:awesomework:

We ran just about all the trails, 197, 198, 196, 520, 311 to the campground. We had a great time, we will see you again Mike. :awesomework:

I like the last pic... Hittin' up the squirrel action stump. BONUS POINTS!

Not too many bonus points to be had up there anymore.

Latest posts