• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evens Creek idiots

Ms. Pink

While at Evens with Bister an some friends sunday, I had a conversation with the forest ranger..........
Needless to say she was quite upset!! an I wouldn't blame her
there was a group of (Hawaiian) wheelers, down at the bottom of the camp ground who had spray painted the bench with graffity, left trash behind.......Even spayed a name.
she was asking for any names an information on who they were. I gave her a dicription of some of the rigs I saw down there, but hopefully with more information from who ever else might have seen them would help out.
Grant: I told her to give you a call an maybe we can help her figure out who it was.
This is the whole reason our trails get shut down an I would like to see some sort of repercutios happen to the people who did it.:awesomework:

We were up there sunday and only ran into two groups.....some bronco guys and then Ed Bisters group.

I'm sorry. Im just repeating what she said. She seemed very concerned an she told me she had a bad feeling about them from the start. An I told her I would spread the word.

hmmm maybe they camped by the sprey paint...ive camped up their a few times and seen people come and go all night long......tweakers!

The best thing to do right now--have "steve" talk with the ranger and get things squared out. Maybe steve has the info that the rangers can use to go after the right folks for this.

The best thing to do right now--have "steve" talk with the ranger and get things squared out. Maybe steve has the info that the rangers can use to go after the right folks for this.

VERY good idea :awesomework: Her name is Maureen and she can be reached at 360-825-6585

x3 some info is better then no info.

To take this idea a little further. If you can safely take a picture please do so. The authority's can do a lot with a picture or 2. We need the pic's to show faces and license plates. If you don't care to get completely involved send the pic's anyway. We can at least let the offenders know we know of their actions and that can lead to an education conservation.

Oh and keep the pic's private. Send them thru a pm. I can see they get to the proper authority. Or also there are people on this board that know where they should (the Pic's) land. Best to keep it that way until the law has a chance to contact the offender.

Thank you

VERY good idea :awesomework: Her name is Maureen and she can be reached at 360-825-6585

x3 some info is better then no info.

If anything steve can make sure his name is nut run thru the mud if he is as others are saying not at any fault/wrong doings. This would be "my" own main concern if it was me. So if anybody knows steve please make sure this gets passed onto him.

To take this idea a little further. If you can safely take a picture please do so. The authority's can do a lot with a picture or 2. We need the pic's to show faces and license plates. If you don't care to get completely involved send the pic's anyway. We can at least let the offenders know we know of their actions and that can lead to an education conservation.

Oh and keep the pic's private. Send them thru a pm. I can see they get to the proper authority. Or also there are people on this board that know where they should (the Pic's) land. Best to keep it that way until the law has a chance to contact the offender.

Thank you

:awesomework: Well put Murk!

steve dont care about phones or the internet.

He works and wheels.

Much more than the witch hunters here. I doubt he cares really.

He didnt do any wrong. The people jumping to conclusions and going off of ASSumptions are the wrong doers here.