• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evens on sat. august 1,2009

moto261

might be the wrong spot but with what happened last weekend SEV7 cant go on sat. with me so i need some one that has a rig that would be willing to go up to evens on sat. morning,my neighbors are getting deployed to Afghanistan soon, and so this is really important to us.

:) Support Our Troops, Guys! They'll really appriciate it, and so will I.

You can borrow my buggy. It needs a U-joint in the rear axle fixed. Call me if you want to fix it and use it.

253-223-2722

give dan a call 360-888-6169 that would be cool there are two guys and he can take one he just needs a seat for the other one

wild man SEV7

Call the FS before going. 360-825-6585 wouldnt be suprised if they close the woods down for fire danger.

so if any one wants to meet up there please call me 360-888-6169 cell

dan

Wish i could go. I have to work tomorrow and sunday so its a no go. + i need you to build me a front driveline before i go out again. :redneck:

It was good to see you again Dan an Andy. We had lots of fun today. I guess we covered nearly all the trails, including 199 it was a good trail the one that comes out at Brian's hill.

It was good to see you again Dan an Andy. We had lots of fun today. I guess we covered nearly all the trails, including 199 it was a good trail the one that comes out at Brian's hill.

I saw you in Sumner...we were in Danielle's yellow TJ. What were you buying at Sumner National?