• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Everyone's thoughts on changing the name of a buggy.

bouncerlife

So what's everyone's thoughts on changing the name of a buggy? Example if I go buy Jake Burkeys Riot buggy and decide I want to rename it to insanity. Is it an unwritten rule that you dont do that or What?

The reason I'm asking is it seems like the name always follows the buggy even after its changed hands several times. Like hillbilly deluxe.

It's happened before If you own it it's your **** do what you want **** the rest. But you'll always have that didn't this used to be badassfuckyourmother buggy and so on But at the same time you spend the money for a big name buggy think you'd want everyone to know that's the buggy you bought ????????????

Mine's called Heart Attack buggy and I hate the name duly because my father died from a heart attack at the young age of 50. I just left it be and live with it because it's known by that. I could call it a tribute to him I guess, just don't care to change it after all these years.

ADMINISTRATOR

Re:

tonybolton said:
Damn... everything I've owned has always been called the same thing ....piece of ****.
Just because that's what people are yelling at you doesn't mean they are referring to the name of the vehicle. :dblthumb:

kmcminn said:
Who in their right mind would change a well known buggy name.

Screaming Blue
Showtime
Fat Girl
Hustler
Riot
Hitman
Jenny Craig
Frost Bite
Green Goblin
Equalizer
Bad Apple
Eleanor

Piper. Black Betty (my jeep not the cool buggy) has been Black Betty since we painted it......but Piper has to go and rename it David Banner. Don't get me wrong, I like it and it is by no means a well known buggy, but it feels weird.

NTIDWELL said:
It's happened before If you own it it's your **** do what you want **** the rest. But you'll always have that didn't this used to be badassfuckyourmother buggy and so on But at the same time you spend the money for a big name buggy think you'd want everyone to know that's the buggy you bought ????????????

I have never seen that buggy but I bet it is bad to have a name like that. :rolf:

BUG-E J said:
Just because that's what people are yelling at you doesn't mean they are referring to the name of the vehicle. :dblthumb:

No, I can distinguish between the "tone" being used who / what they're referring to. :) Usually if they're referring to me it involves some sort of gay / homo / something going in an out only exit / type of thing.

bouncerlife said:
So what's everyone's thoughts on changing the name of a buggy? Example if I go buy Jake Burkeys Riot buggy and decide I want to rename it to insanity. Is it an unwritten rule that you dont do that or What?

I wonder how much Riot would go for?

redneckengineered said:
There are a lot of stupid threads on Hardline but this one may take the crown, at least until Badturdmobilewill registers a new account and decides to start posting again.

:rolf:

redneckengineered said:
There are a lot of stupid threads on Hardline but this one may take the crown, at least until Badturdmobilewill registers a new account and decides to start posting again.

Your stoopid. This is important stuff hear jack. Why don't you put on your tevas and socks and go kick rocks while we tackle the important issues facing the off road community.