• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Everyone's thoughts on changing the name of a buggy.

Re:

BUG-E J said:
You bring me the cash it would take to get it you can write home sexual things about me all over the side. :****:

Not sure what kind of sexual things you do in your home, that is your business. I really wouldn't paint it black though, I like the white and blue. That avatar pic is legit!

slytowncrawler2 said:
In my opinion naming yer own **** is gay....... it has to be given/earned.... kinda feel like yer friends should name it. It should be a general consensus and fit it well....
Mine was called Mookie because my frens were drunk around camp fire trying to come up with name. When of them was being cheesy and tried to say "black momba" an it came out slurred as Mookie..... and so it was.....

Exactly.. Your buddies gotta name it. I recall the night "Mookie Dookie" came to be. LMAO.. your buggy also wheeled under the alias of "Backdraft" but faded out once we got it to stop catching on fire every time you took it out.

My rig was Given the name "Sneaky Jeep" because everyone I wheel with has nice LS hell raisers and I run a 350 TBI it does everything you ask it to but with no fuss or rev limiter cool factor. lol..