• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Exhaust guy in snohomish

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Anybody have the phone # for the guy who does exhaust work out of his shop at home? I know a few folks have used him--and he's supposed to be really good and easy to work with. I have a rig I need to get done next week so I would like to try and get his #...

And I usually use randy's but its getting harder to get up north these days...

Even with the drive, I'd go see Randy anyways. He'll get you in and out while you wait.

Maybe you can work out a deal with him: he's having clutch linkage problems on his Landcruiser.

Randy's in Smokey? or Randy's in Everett? I am looking to get some exhaust done on RubyDoo because her stock muffler is 2"shorter than it used to be and the tail pipe has been crushed more times than i can count.

Whats even more amazing is that you can ask on your own BBS for a simple phone number and 5 replys later no ones even addressed your original question! :haha: :haha:

Even with the drive, I'd go see Randy anyways. He'll get you in and out while you wait.

Maybe you can work out a deal with him: he's having clutch linkage problems on his Landcruiser.

I agree--he does good work and I have had MANY a rigs done by him--even my own.

But I need to find a new source--somebody I can use alot and there is a guy who is supposed to be very good at it.....

See, I am not the only one that hijacks your threads, even Brad beat me to it this time, and I would never do it in anything other then chatterbox....

Oh wait, nevermind......:rolleyes:

Anybody have a current # for randy? The one I have is no longer in service :eeek:

Hit up havlik's radiator in Kirkland, He has the old manager from dan fast muffler(of kirkland) working there now with a serious exh tube bender...Tell em Joe sent ya..

Well randy's is shut down for a while.....

Thanks joe--if need be I will talk to them....

Cool...Hes a cool guy, Harley to the core.and Eric(who runs the shop) is a straight shooter. I have alot of misc work done there.

Okay, how about someplace that is good and reasonably priced and close by? Does every exhaust shop crush the pipe at the bends? There seems to be no point anymore in having larger pipe on the exhaust if they are going to crush it into smaller pipe at all the bends.

Okay, how about someplace that is good and reasonably priced and close by? Does every exhaust shop crush the pipe at the bends? There seems to be no point anymore in having larger pipe on the exhaust if they are going to crush it into smaller pipe at all the bends.

yeh so they can take smaller pipe and crush it into even smaller pipe :fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

just use 2.5 inch DOM. no less will do, its absolutely nessecary.:awesomework: