• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Exhaust guy in snohomish

I understand about the emissions rules. However, I haven't lived in a city yet here in WA where they have emission testing. I don't mind being environmentally responsible where I can, but I just don't want for my truck to be vandalized over and over for a stupid fawkin cat.

I found a place in Snohomish called K&G Custom exhaust. They were closed, but anyone have experience with them? Gotta try to get the exhaust done on Monday so Crash can finish up the truck!

I found a place in Snohomish called K&G Custom exhaust. They were closed, but anyone have experience with them? Gotta try to get the exhaust done on Monday so Crash can finish up the truck!

its a fawkin toyota!! all you need is str8 tubing if its lifted. crash can build 10 -20k rigs with sweet cages, but wont weld exhaust tubing? exhaust is easy. the only way to get around your crushacorneraphobia is to build your own with mandrel bent pieces. you shouldnt need any real bends unless you have to switch over form one side to the other.:beer:

its a fawkin toyota!! all you need is str8 tubing if its lifted. crash can build 10 -20k rigs with sweet cages, but wont weld exhaust tubing? exhaust is easy. the only way to get around your crushacorneraphobia is to build your own with mandrel bent pieces. you shouldnt need any real bends unless you have to switch over form one side to the other.:beer:

Well yeah the pipe has to switch sides under the transmission since the header collector is in the same area that the front driveshaft wants to be. Why did Tacos have to have the exhaust come down the passenger side anyway?:mad:

everthing on a taco is backwards. the tank, muffler,transfer case, intake, starter.

I used to go to the local muffler shop and get two sticks of exhaust tube and bend an S shape in one end of each and flair the other end to slip over. I could cut them up and make exhaust for about any occasion. in your case, you should have one pipe bent to go up and over the case then out the rear.:beer:

after looking at your build, you have tons of room. you could put about a 20-30degree bend in the end that meets the header, then run straight back, hang it off the crossmember (solid if you like, since it will move with the crossmember), then 2 equal bends about 2 feet apart to switch sides. then the muffler and a straight tailpipe. three bends total.:beer:

He did mine about 2 years ago. Seems to do nice work, but more used to working on cars than 4x4s. I asked him to re-route my exhaust as high up as possible so I wouldn't drag it offroad. He dumped it out the wheel well, but it still hung down too low, and also had some interference with with the passenger side shock at full droop of the suspension. I ended up ripping it off and having Randy in Marysville re-do it about 6 months later. He did a much, much, much, much nicer job - way better clearance, really tucked up nice and high, but still out the back, protected pretty well by the gas tank skid. I've done a lot of wheeling since with no more damage...

I had Bucky's in lynwood do my exhaust on the dodge streight pipe baby no cat or muffler 4" tranny back.He did an awesome job and will go back to him in the future:awesomework:

I had Bucky's in lynwood do my exhaust on the dodge streight pipe baby no cat or muffler 4" tranny back.He did an awesome job and will go back to him in the future:awesomework:

Unfortunately it was Bucky's:looser: in Everett that did the abortion of an exhaust on my rig.