• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Exploring for Rocks.... I need a buggy!

Cool--looking for a places for the little rigs :redneck:

Split Rock at Walker Valley may be excellent for that. A little less remote. The climbers take Subarus up there all the time.
SplitRock1.jpg

SplitRock2.jpg

This place would rock mike!!!:redneck::awesomework: Only thing is you'd have to make sure the gate's unlocked, if it's not vandalized....:booo:

And Jakob, I am sorry :redface:... I did make an assumption.:booo:

I just remembered, I have been there before!:redneck:

Course there was about 8 feet of snow, but If I remember right, it would make excellent snow wheeling.

Were you able to get past the tank traps on the lower road?

Were you able to get past the tank traps on the lower road?

Yea and he sawzalled the gate, chainsawed some trees and built a new trail.

To find it look for the trail of garbage he dumped to mark it. :fawkdancesmiley:

Yea and he sawzalled the gate, chainsawed some trees and built a new trail.

To find it look for the trail of garbage he dumped to mark it. :fawkdancesmiley:

don't forget those damn canukians I was running from! oh wait they don't have guns! :stirpot:

believe me, they do! :redneck:

I've been falling asleep to the sweet sound of semi and fully automatic weapons off and on over the last several months. Keeps the critters away...maybe. I dunno, there's got to be something appealing about assault rifles out in the middle of nowhere but I've not quite figured it out yet

I've been falling asleep to the sweet sound of semi and fully automatic weapons off and on over the last several months. Keeps the critters away...maybe. I dunno, there's got to be something appealing about assault rifles out in the middle of nowhere but I've not quite figured it out yet
They don't call it Little Iraq for nothing.:D

Latest posts