• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Extra cab yota builds!!

i have mine setup like that too.cut out floor.then built a boxed floor!**** has been together for 8 years.i jump it and no link in the ass yet! lol i have 112 in wb with 36 in tire works great

I like the idea of cutting the cab up a little. I pan on setting my front axle this weekend so I will get some true numbers. I really don't want to shorten my links any more than they already are.

Rjhoward32006 said:
My Toyota buggy is 114" wheelbase on 39" red labels belly is about 19" and love it
This thread is for guys who are interested in building a stretched limousine with an exo cage that flat out works. Not a realistic wheel base on real tires. . . .

Just an update... I could not bring myself to run with the 130+" wheelbase. I decided to hack up the cab a bit and cut underneath the rear seat and boxed everything in. Thanks for the idea Dillonm. I even lucked out.. the holes that used to be for the factory jack and everything make it easy to pull the link bolts out ;D. I hope to get some good pictures this weekend when I'm back at the shop. Wheelbase is now 123" with the front axle stretched as well. Belly around 22" and rear flex is about 18" before link hits cab at current setup.

Attachments

• 20170604_140621_resized.jpg
    20170604_140621_resized.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 109