• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F day thread on Thursday... Cmon with it !

P

If its free, its P
Thurs: leave work at 4 with Dollar, Matt O and Cole headed to Harlan Ky.

Probably get there at like 11ish then whateva :drinkers:

Friday... vroom vroom noise's , slim jims , beer farts and some wheelin

Sat repeat

Sunday tow back home.

The End

Pack trailer and load Triple Nickel before Saturday am. Dads hauling it all to Kansas.

I'm layed up rocking one hand. Cabot helping on Friday night will be AWESOME!

Outside of that, zero plans.

Not much planned. Cut grass at my house and and my grandmothers. Maybe go out to dinner one night, my dad gave me $120 worth of Outback gift cards. thumb.gif

Im going to assume you did something really dumb to your hand Wyatt, we havent gotten pics or post one about it other than it dont work laughing1

spill it !

Today: Take dogs to the kennel, load up truck, go to work, leave work in the afternoon and get to Harlan around 6:00-9:00.
Tomorrow: Try to keep up without breaking at Harlan
Saturday: Try to keep up without breaking at Harlan
Sunday: Go home. If possible do a little preventive maintenance because I'm going back to Harlan the next weekend.

Tonight, decide how to get TWO broken bolts extracted from an aluminum subframe :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Debating on just going someplace and having the bracket TIG'ed on....NOT happy right now

Friday I might have pizza with my sister and kids before they head out on vacation. OR turn on the AC in the garage and get bags installed on the bike and start moving **** from the garage to the shed. Then hook up with the girlfriend when she is off work and put IN some work. :woody:

Saturday, more moving **** to shed, then taking off for Des Moines to have beers with an old high school buddy.

Sunday, got a ride planned with a cat out of Des Moines and then head for home and relax.

Going to be a HOT weekend in the 90's so I may not get any of this done.

And right now I am off to the head to take a semi-hungover/Hardee's ****. loller.gif

P said:
Im going to assume you did something really dumb to your hand Wyatt,

You would be right, and we'll leave it at that. Tore tendons between thumb and index on left hand. BIG ass cast deal on it. Kelly may be the new Triple Nickel driver for Attica. I cant even tie my own shoes.

Bones said:
Then hook up with the girlfriend when she is off work and put IN some work. :woody:

So she's moved to GF status? Baby steps son! No reason to buy the cow when the milks free. loller.gif

Friday - finish brake job on Excursion YEEE HAWWWW ::) $500 and nothing to show for it. I <3 ****ed rotors and calipers fer sho.
Fri Nite - handcuff myself to the Mac and edit sum video pepper.gif
Saturday - Pick up my D60 from storage and slap that beeeotch under the Toyota. Should have it sittin on all 4 tires by end of day... I just have to do a few little things to get err in and it's like playin with lego's... :eat:
Sat Nite - peanut butter video editing time... pepper.gif
Sunday - get rid of stanky clothes, split the day between editing and workin' the yoterr :eat: pepper.gif

InDaShop said:
So she's moved to GF status? Baby steps son! No reason to buy the cow when the milks free. loller.gif
I ain't buyin **** son. Yeah she's my GF...why not? a chick that enjoys my company I better hang onto it like grim death....which is not far away I might add. molaugh

wyatt what time we loading that bad boy up on friday? would you rather get it loaded tonight?

Bones said:
I ain't buyin **** son. Yeah she's my GF...why not? a chick that enjoys my company I better hang onto it like grim death....which is not far away I might add. molaugh
Yeah you are old!

CRANK1 said:
wyatt what time we loading that bad boy up on friday? would you rather get it loaded tonight?
naw son, I dont want that **** sitting outside on a trailer in my driveway. Talk about invite to hookup and go! I'm going to try to leave EARLY tomorrow! Let me know what time you want to head over.

i will head over right after i get off work here son! probably around 4-430, besides load up the buggy is there any additional stuff i need to help you with?

CRANK1 said:
i will head over right after i get off work here son! probably around 4-430, besides load up the buggy is there any additional stuff i need to help you with?

Yeah tires, and loading the race box, I got to load spares, and the one arm bandit 'ezzz having mucho trouble.

617 miles from Clayton poting on the road :)

Drive home Sat night

Sunday....write stories from the trips....