• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F day thread on Thursday... Cmon with it !

friday- work till 5:30 chill with the wife, maybe go catch the batman or step bros flick.
sat- work on yota, some house work
sun- work on yota, hopefully get corner fence posts cemented in and disassemble D70 for a buddy.

off agian today, work 12ish hrs tomorrow. today needs to get teh rest of th enew house demo'd and get started on teh rebuild.
fri night my buddy (cashtalks) luke's wife is having her grand opening of her salon.
Sat, work all day on house/other **** in shop, afternoon bday party for little girl, night my birthday dinner/home depot trip to pick out counters and ****.

sun, church and housework

friday - work til 4 and put in some work on the rig :drinkers:
Saturday - if everything goes right I should be able to take it for the test ride :drinkers:
Sunday - fix any problems that occur saturday and/or finish what didn't get done sat. :drinkers:

InDaShop said:
turns out!
Turns out

my ex wife came home from work and I had been eating cheetos and burped the bishop and she decided to be a good wife for once and gimme a blow job...."why is there orange on yer ****!?!?"

Whoops :woody: molaugh

Bones said:
Turns out

my ex wife came home from work and I had been eating cheetos and burped the bishop and she decided to be a good wife for once and gimme a blow job...."why is there orange on yer ****!?!?"

Whoops :woody: molaugh
Damn that is great molaugh molaugh molaugh You need to add that to the thread on the PBB chit chat.