• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F day Thread

blacksheep10 said:
RAinD out today. shop time. gonna knock out wyatt's bender and hopefully techtafab's shaved cover ring. make an extra for rob's rear end when we shave it. Maybe make a couple 60 covers for TK

Tomm, work on rob's rear, work on his 60 front truss, swim meet for Kalli in the afternoon

Sun, church, detail wife's car, all that fun woman stuff.

I guess it's a earrrly risin' morning tomarrow, when ya gonna be out at the shop?

Field day at the kids school
Tomorrow clean up an investment property in Roebuck then replace a water pump on a friends 96 Mercury Sable. (don't know how that thing is suppose to come out if my hand will not even fit down in there.
Sunday - Church, Lunch, and a long relaxing jeep ride with the wife and four kids strapped in the back.

Tonight - Bday/Mother's Day Dinner with Parents

Saturday - But up iron fence in back yard and stain deck

Sunday - Mother's Day and Clean Cars up

I scored some free shop **** from my wife's uncle. Sweet desk for my computer and a nice bookshelf to store sit. My garage is coming together and I got the interweb machine up and running last night down there!!!!

SWEET I CANT WAIT TO HAVE MY BENDER ON HYDRO!!!

Thank you for putting in work son. Swapping labor for a tranny is good. ;D

Friday - Work, pick wife up from the airport

Sat - Work on Jeep, try to get ready to sell

Sunday - Church, Finish up Jeep, work on buggy

Today: catch up on website updates, then try to meet up with Woodlaaaay for dinner or somethin'.
Saturday: GR private ride (guess I'll see ya there John!)
Sunday: Mommyday stuff.

Friday: Work
Saturday:Work
Sunday:Work

P.S. Ricky B. make sure you get lots of pictures, I am curious to see how he treats it.

Cole said:

P.S. Ricky B. make sure you get lots of pictures, I am curious to see how he treats it.

You know I will. I'm surprised it's still together! laughing1

P.S. Cole your work schedule sucks.

Cole said:

what tires this weekend? baja t/a's? sticky krawlers? :drinkers:

MUCHADO said:
what tires this weekend? baja t/a's? sticky krawlers? :drinkers:

Where building the CORR tires, we have to have a 150 by next week or where going to miss the race.
We also been building a **** load of 35" Blue labels. Haven't built and Red labels lately because they can't seem to get the compound in. I swear we have a bunch of DA's running our shop. Its rather frustrating to go to work and know more than my bosses.

Yes Ricky my work schedule sucks, I am well aware of it.

Cole said:
Where building the CORR tires, we have to have a 150 by next week or where going to miss the race.
We also been building a **** load of 35" Blue labels. Haven't built and Red labels lately because they can't seem to get the compound in. I swear we have a bunch of DA's running our shop. Its rather frustrating to go to work and know more than my bosses.

Yes Ricky my work schedule sucks, I am well aware of it.

Damn! do work!!

...at least you make cool tires, not some gay honda civic tires