• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F-Day Thread

Fri - work till 5, head to the lake and start a fire to keep warm.

Sat. - Cut 4 wheeler trails for the boy, cut firewood to stay warm, insulate old house, drink beer & watch Bama.

Sun. - Huddle around the fire and wish I could go fishin, try and bang the wifey like a screen door. laughing1

Deep South said:
Sun. - Huddle around the fire and wish I could go fishin, try and bang the wifey like a screen door. laughing1

You are such a classy guy :flipoff1:

Fri: Online classes, law school apps, doctor at noon, payroll, order new promo stuff, might grill out tonight

Sat: More class stuff, study for lsat, find a college game that I care about

Sun: Hang out with E, probably more school stuff, hopefully hear back from Jack on what CTM surplus he has

P said:
Oh yea, well then Im going to baracade myself in the garage with MY buggy and drink beer and sing Happy Christmas to me songs ! :flipoff1:

laughing1

I was thinking about doing the same thing with mine except I don't have a garage. Just going to start a fire next to it and sit in it making Vroom Vroom noises.

Sat. - Cut 4 wheeler trails for the boy, cut firewood to stay warm, insulate old house, drink beer & watch Bama.
I met Bob on the rode today. booyang Is he gonna be in town this weekend? :dunno: if so i need tio get up and see you fawkers and :drinkers:

:popcorn:

Today - Make Rusty's offroad crap. Pay off all debt . Get my hair did. Go to circut city and look at some speakers
Tonight- Game and hang out with the hound dog.
Saturday- Go to T-Sup and put some new tars on the yota. Go get stuff for chili. Cook chili (8-10 hours). Watch the tide roll. I think the lawyer will be back at some point.(If she comes back)
Sunday- Tannahill trade day with the lawyer.(If she comes back)

Fri-work,bring home my tcase stuff from work
Sat-mock assemble 231/205 doubler since my kit came in a couple days ago, try and get the placement right so I can start modifying the cases for the twin sticks, goto a buddies house and maybe start pullin a eng/trans from his monster 'burb
Sun-prolly chill with wife since she has been out of town...maybe **** with my rig
Mon-more eng/trans work on buddies rig

E and I might do a lil Christmas decorating, but I think we are going to TX for Christmas since we dont have time to go to the Carribbean to see her family. I certainly wont be doing anything over the top, my family always did when we were kids and I am still burnt out on decorating and Christmas parties. We are staying here for Thanksgiving considering that I have my LSAT the next week; guess I need to go see my family at some point, even though I can't stand most of them. The numbers of family members present at Christmas will be directly proportional to parole grants and conjugal visits allowed. ::)

tonight: headin to rainbow city to stay at my gf's aprtment and hope nobody f's with my jeep while its on the trailor
Sat: wake up and go to mtside to wheel/compete in the krawl since my junk is not rock bouncing worthy. camp that night in the cold :drinkers:
Sun: wake up and wheel/explore all day at mt side come home and crash...

I looking at getting some smaller speakers for the surround sound.Dont have room for those huge floor speakers.

No not married. Weve been together for a few years. We live together. So I guess you could say common law.

3 tons o fun said:
No not married. Weve been together for a few years. We live together. So I guess you could say common law.

Haha, she is a lawyer and knows too much about marriage!

What type of law?

Friday- Slept 13 hours today to prepare for work tonight, 11pm-11am
Saturday -Sleep then Work
Sunday- Sleep then Work

Latest posts