• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F you Matt O , Ambo hooked it up son !!!! Buggy Pic in living room !

P

If its free, its P
Hellz yea, I run to the parts store ... get back and Amber had the buggy pic and the flyer framed pics hung in the living room son !!

My wife is the **** ! loller.gif :afro:

[attachment deleted by admin]

To that we drink !! :drinkers:

Mmmm HolyField Ks red wine baby... mom hooked me up with a bottle and Amber stole a second from thier stash before they left laughing1

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks Nolen... we are all really enjoyin it and the neighborhood is KILLER for HB , I truely think she is getting the most out of the house and that makes me feel good ! thumb.gif

Bones, cheap red wine is awesome man ! I just dont know what I like outside of this stuff since I havent "tried" anything over the counter Im afraid I wont like it and be wastin 10bux molaugh

Cheap taste good to me thumb.gif

nice pics P...

btw,

the only thing more redneck that "tailgate red" wine is having 2 ETCHED water glasses next to a wine bottle for posing purposes....lol....:flipoff1:

damn I just noticed that mixer. BLING BLANG!!! My wife got one of those, I though oh how cute, she'll use that once. Then i had to move it once, and was like WTF is this thing made out of? Fawk it was heavy, I.E. notched into my memory bank. So when i see one in a store, i'm like oh how much is that thing? HOLY CHIT!!! Are you kidding me? And I was getting hell for buying anything for my buggy, that gets USED?

I hear they are the Blown LS7 of mixers. :dunno:

Sorry man, I dont have any real life wine glasses... I dont know were the B ones even came from so since it was a special Tailgate occasion I pulled out the only thing non plastic or sysco we had laughing1

Im gonna rock race again one day.... sorry Im poor white people, I try at least! :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
I still blaim you for getting me into this. :flipoff1:

You need to blame Kelly not me ! :flipoff1:

Amber and I were tryin to guess who would comment on the mixer first... I guess thats how we know laughing1

Them bishes are heavy, and they got 90wt oil in them or some crap cause it was laid on its side moving and drained out ! :eek:

Good job on getting it hung inside, that would never happen over here. She told me I have a garage now, all your jeep **** goes down there :fish: