• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fab Shops

Sniper

Could someone point me in the direction of a Fab Shop (preferably in the North West) that has done/could do a custom front IFS set-up for my DD LJ.

Thanks

Sasquatch Motorsports??? (Old S&N Fab building I hear); Both owners are members on here IIRC...They also have a FB page...

Sasquatch Motorsports

18930 66th Ave NE Suite C, Arlington, Washington 98223

(425) 293-5143

ask for Alan

There and BCC are the only places id go, seen some good and bad stuff come from those guys, really hit or miss with them for some reason

Could someone point me in the direction of a Fab Shop (preferably in the North West) that has done/could do a custom front IFS set-up for my DD LJ.

Thanks

You want to convert a daily driver 2004 to 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ to a custom IFS front suspension/axle.

And here I thought April 1st was still a couple months away.

(You do realize it'd be cheaper to just buy a Kia)

You want to convert a daily driver 2004 to 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ to a custom IFS front suspension/axle.

And here I thought April 1st was still a couple months away.

(You do realize it'd be cheaper to just buy a Kia)

Well it is a daily driver with a rear spool, Iroks and a hard half-cab for winter wheeling. I would prefer better handling when driving at higher speeds off-road and also think the higher clearance offered by the IFS design would be a benefit in the snow.
If it's going to cost a fortune I'll pass, but if it could be done and done well for a reasonable sum I may be interested.

To those that posted up info. to the different shops, thank you.