• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fabber

Good knowledge and experience here that a lot of us would never think of. I thought the shaft ends were one of the coolest set of shifter handles I had ever seen until reading these.

ya didnt even think of this happening but is a good point.... was just going for something a little differernt for looks but now i might have to figure something else out cause they for shur arnt light :D

Holy crap man.. you werent kidding that youve gotten a ton of work done! i will stop by whenever i get my damned hids working so i can stay for more than 10 minutes and drive in the dark!

thank you ups man!

:awesomework:

100_2257.jpg

Interesting way of doing the exhaust...:D
Sure hope you plan on fish-plating all those joints on the new front frame section...especially w/ a v-8...:awesomework:

Sure hope you plan on fish-plating all those joints on the new front frame section...especially w/ a v-8...:awesomework:

ya cant leave it like that... the front bumber has to go back on and tube work from the cage to bumber and frame... feel like i got alot done but theres alot left... trying to knock:awesomework: it out before summer getts here

Ya hope fully the exaust even works like that, plain and simple it was just to do something differnt and to keep it out of the way of everthing to a point

I would worry about condensation forming in the exhaust and getting back into the heads. Probably not going to be a issue but is it a possibility :eeek:

got a little bit more done.... had to cut apart the whole front bumber and redo it cause of the frame being differant and a differant winch, got this newer used winch to put on the front and put my older one in the back

100_2305.jpg

since the front clip is back on, i was able to mount and figure out the new power steering pump, resivior, cooler and pullys

100_2306.jpg

front for the most part all mocked up, little things still left to do

100_2300.jpg

I like the way you did the steering arm/double shear mounts to the knuckle arm. There are so many ways to do that one mount for sure. I like the way you did it.

finally got it sittin on its own weight !! and scored the mint 83 that im goin to restore and daily drive =)

100_2459_zps83fddeff.jpg

100_2464_zps2d673f25.jpg

100_2469_zps7e90b697.jpg

100_2456_zpsaf68cddb.jpg

Nice work. I really like what you did with the t-case, and mount:awesomework:

Edit...
Somehow I thought page 3 was the end of the thread:eeek: Nice work on EVERYTHING.

Last edited:

Latest posts