• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fairleads???

HOrunner

I bought a xd9000i off craigslist a while ago. I didn't get a fairlead with it though. I assume i need a roller since i'm running cable, but looking for good place to find one around redmond area. Willing to travel but want to get it soon?? Any opinions appreciated!thanx

I bought a xd9000i off craigslist a while ago. I didn't get a fairlead with it though. I assume i need a roller since i'm running cable, but looking for good place to find one around redmond area. Willing to travel but want to get it soon?? Any opinions appreciated!thanx

No--you can run a cast steel haus too--I prefer a haus since they are not as thick and won't have to worry aboutn bending it/having the rollers fall off :awesomework:

FWIW, I've got a steel hawse I could throw in a box and send to you if you want it as well... no need for it as I will be running rope once I get my winch back on my rig.

I bought a haus fairlead made by SKY, there some type of plastic that works w/cable or rope. I'm runn'n cable so we'll see how true that really is. Thanks for the offer though

I bought a haus fairlead made by SKY, there some type of plastic that works w/cable or rope. I'm runn'n cable so we'll see how true that really is. Thanks for the offer though

The plastic works well with rope, I had one from Jantz4x4...I wouldn't think they would hold up well to wire?

Here is another option out there.

http://www.columbiariveroff-road.com/Fairleads.htm

It is a two piece design with a Delrin Insert. Just replace the insert when it wears out.
Jesus H fawking Christ! $75?!?! All I see is a sharp edge just waiting to cut up your rope when that insert gets a good side pull on it. Just call up Sky and get one of his poly fairleads, support local guys.

Latest posts