• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

fat girl in action TTC 2010

Matt O. said:
Didn't they kick him out for drinking after the first day or something?
you not see the pirate thread... they were all hammered the entire time... :drinkers:
Supposedly after the comp each day tho...

it was on the last day. right before the tank trap. they decided to let him run with a dq as the results.the rules where very clear, at camp was fine to get plastered, on the state run facilities , zero tolerance.

extremetownie said:
it was on the last day. right before the tank trap. they decided to let him run with a dq as the results.the rules where very clear, at camp was fine to get plastered, on the state run facilities , zero tolerance.

just the way it should be... :dblthumb:

Billcow said:
extrwemetownie was there in the comp.so i would think he knows what he is talking about

the guys explained what happened on Pirate.......they said the were un-aware of the rule about drinking in the park and the guys used them to make an example :dunno:

onetoncrawler said:
the guys explained what happened on Pirate.......they said the were un-aware of the rule about drinking in the park and the guys used them to make an example :dunno:

this is also true. it was in our rules they handed out and it was discussed before the event at the drivers meeting, but it was not overly stressed and there where other non competetors(sponsors there with beers). i was surprised to see leos co driver with a beer. i was aware of the rules. they did make an example out of leo and i was disappointed about that.