• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fatherday at Rimrock

gasman1

We had our annual fathers day campout at Rimrock Lake again this year. There were about 25 friends and family members there this year. Wea ll had lots of fun with the jeeps and OHV's. We took the 608 trail from camp and ran it to to the 1202 rd, then we ran up the 1202 to the 609 trail and back to camp.
Not to much of an eventful day, we took it easy for we had a newbee with us, He bought a 2000 TJ and never been on the trails in his own rig, so he did not want to scratch it first time out (I told him he came to the wrong place for that). There was one very off camber spot on the 608 trail where i had a few of my buddy stand on the drivers side nerfbar to keep the it on the ground. Frank got a flat tire that we fixed on the trail (it rolled off the bead some how).
We caught up with another group on the 609 trail at the meadow and BS with them for a few. They had some members turn around when they hit the "Shale Rock hill climb" so we made room for them and proceeded on up the trail. My son almost rolled the quad going up the side hill bypass at the top. there is ywo nice size rocks sticking out a bit and it bounced the high side up, so grabed the front end to keep it down.
I got stuck in two differance mud holes where i had to pull cable or be pulled out. O'well......

It was a good time for all of us. :eek:ccasion5:
Here are a few pictures.

fathersday09088.jpg

fathersday09084.jpg

fathersday09073.jpg

fathersday09013.jpg

fathersday09066.jpg

fathersday09060.jpg

fathersday09011.jpg

fathersday09080.jpg

fathersday09069.jpg