• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Feature Shoot: "RAGE" Smith Motorsports - built for Randall Key

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Randall Key is probably on of the most inspirational drivers I know. Many of you may know that Randall drives with hand controls, probably the busiest hands in the sport! Not only does he gas, brake, and shift - but he has rear-steer as well! You have probably seen Randall in the Smith Motorsports Green Goblin buggy running the SRRS events. Randall decided to disassemble it and build another buggy, which has been named RAGE.

Built by Smith Motorsports in Chattanooga, TN; RAGE features a Motown 454 small block, Powerglide transmission, and Atlas 4.3 tcase. The axles are steering 14 bolts with RCVs F/R and 4:10 gears. 43" TSL SX stickies mounted on 17" Raceline Monster aluminum beadlocks. The chassis is made from .120 DOM and .188 DOM where it counts. Wheelbase is 118" and the roofline is about 65" or so.

Feel feature gallery here:
http://www.rickybphotography.com/Rig-Features/RAGE-Smith-Motorsports

DSC_0086-M.jpg

DSC_0108-M.jpg

DSC_0095-M.jpg

DSC_0160-M.jpg

DSC_0230-M.jpg

Thats one bad ass buggy. Its flat out amazing how Randall can drive with the hand controls. :driving: :****:

Absolutely BAD ASS!

I took my handicap grandson for a ride in my buggy a while ago and he wanted to drive but couldn't and when I showed him this buggy he got all fired up. Guess I need to start saving up some cash.

Congrat's and thanks for inspiring others like my G-son

Thanx!