• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FEB 16th... 9am at the Cavanaugh Lk Rd Entrance...

You're one elusive SOB, I see your rig pull up, and came down the hill to finally introduce myself---POOF! Can't find ya...Oh well, next time!
Heard the guys that were there in the end ran the loop a few times and were having fun...Sounds like Phil had a lil issue...Something about a hub...:stirpot:

We got up to the main area of the work party and saw the zoo.

We decided to head down to pick up trash along the main road and do a little E&E.

I broke the front output yoke on my transfer case showing off for the crowd. :looser:

kirstan was saying that what we where doing was not up to the new specs.

i hope that we never get to the point where we have to have a engineer to fix a trail,or by specs

Last edited:
Bunch of idiots who sit down in olympia and dont even know what goes on out there at all :mad:

I am pretty sure many many folks won't argu that fact one bit.

What gets me is people go "oh my" after the fact instead of getting involved (in numbers) to force our wonderful government to rethink what they are doing.

Ok back to my corner.

Our group ran this trail today. The section that was worked on was way more challenging than any of the video or pictures looked. It's definitely getting "broken in". If you pick the wrong line you better have a good skid plate and a winch.

0218131218a.jpg

That's the best picture I got, Fireball, did you get any pictures from the other side?

What gets me is people go "oh my" after the fact instead of getting involved (in numbers) to force our wonderful government to rethink what they are doing.

Exactly!:awesomework:

Seems like some folks (not going to pick on "War-Jeeper" alone) are more interested in after-the-fact-complaining rather than striving towards realistic-reactionary-resolutions. :looser: Oh well, it's over (or close to it) now. If you haven't stood up by now.....sit your butt back down, thank you.

Stationary mouths getting in the way of the progressing feet.:mad:

Sam was out there helping out with Saturday's efforts...:awesomework:
I get where you're coming from though YD1997... Armchair quarterbacks never lose the game, right? :redneck:
All the new 'specs' aren't even part of the official equation yet, so I am not going to bring that into the mix...
And to answer a bit better, they are not trying to bring Walker to a reiter type situation as it is currently run now---two completely different entities...Apple/Oranges persay...Just like Walker will never be Elbe...

Sam was out there helping out with Saturday's efforts...:awesomework:
I get where you're coming from though YD1997... Armchair quarterbacks never lose the game, right? :redneck:
All the new 'specs' aren't even part of the official equation yet, so I am not going to bring that into the mix...
And to answer a bit better, they are not trying to bring Walker to a reiter type situation as it is currently run now---two completely different entities...Apple/Oranges persay...Just like Walker will never be Elbe...

Ive spent many hours helping out there when I can :awesomework:

I am pretty sure many many folks won't argu that fact one bit.

Ok back to my corner.

Its funny that you mention this Mike. As the rep for 4x4s at the state level the meetings I sit in with the DNR we are the fastest growing recreation in the woods but yet have the lowest number of members represented. Even the bicycles have more members than us and are able to afford a full time guy to make sure their voice is heard :booo:

Our group ran this trail today. The section that was worked on was way more challenging than any of the video or pictures looked. It's definitely getting "broken in". If you pick the wrong line you better have a good skid plate and a winch.

0218131218a.jpg

That's the best picture I got, Fireball, did you get any pictures from the other side?

Right on! There are some really good rocks berried in there and it will be fun to watch the appear... then the real fun begins!:bananallama:

I've got pics and vids I've been uploading... Will work some more on that in a bit... I really need to start doing what crash does and edit one movie rather than 18 snippets...

I've got pics and vids I've been uploading... Will work some more on that in a bit... I really need to start doing what crash does and edit one movie rather than 18 snippets...

I just do the short clips myself, I generally cant sit through a whole 10-15 minute video and end up skipping a bunch anyhow so i break them up so folks can watch little bits at there leasure :awesomework:

Latest posts