• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FEB FRENZY @ G-ROCK

zukiscott said:
Hey Ricky B. , do you still have the pics of Allan Clarke "CRASHIN" the red YJ buggy off of LUNCH LINE , since CRAWL did not use them , can you release them now :dunno:

they should be on my site in the crawl galleries page under fall for all.

watched the weather @ 10, and they're giving three days of rain this weekendand the high saturday is in the 30's. this really blows

Stay positive, looks ok for Sat. with 20%. That's not bad. Gray Rock will be a mud fest if don't rain at all. Plus the weather men suck, they never get it right.

Matt O. said:
I sure hope it doesn't rain, I am really looking fwd to this ride..
Me too. Talked to the BIG MAN this morning, maybe he'll throw a good day at us. I looked at 33/40's forecast, which is usually the most acurate. It actually looks pretty good as of now. There not calling for much at all even on Friday, and partly sunny Sat.

I doubt I will make this one. Been sick all week and still not feeling well. It has literally rained hear all day, so it will be a fun one!

I know it's been raining like crazy, but let's all face it. If it wouldn't have rained at all, it still would have been muddy there. So who's in. I am still planning on being there. Anyone else?

No, I have rot gut and I will not be doing much of anything this weekend. Gray Rock can actually be very dry, this is not one of those weekends though. It has not poured rain, but it has been a steady, soaking rain for over 24 hours now.

Latest posts