A few more Pics:

Zi6_0713.jpg

Zi6_0714.jpg

2-7-2010_003.jpg

2-7-2010_004.jpg

2-7-2010_005.jpg

2-7-2010_006.jpg

2-7-2010_007.jpg

I had a blast. Lost my transmission early, but besides being pissed about that I had a blast. It was a day of carnage for sure. My Trans, Chasman R@P, John G a stub shaft, Mahan I heard high gear in his trans. Hate everyone had to roll out early. Nice to meet ya'll Jordan, I had a good time with ya'll, and your little bro. is going to be someone to watch as he matures in the sport.

HotRodpayton said:
I had a blast. Lost my transmission early, but besides being pissed about that I had a blast. It was a day of carnage for sure. My Trans, Chasman R@P, John G a stub shaft, Mahan I heard high gear in his trans. Hate everyone had to roll out early. Nice to meet ya'll Jordan, I had a good time with ya'll, and your little bro. is going to be someone to watch as he matures in the sport.

Yah, that sucked big time. First trail I hit, and after I broke, I went ahead and got off that trail immediately to let John go by.

It was a day of carnage for sure...we'll x2 that, Junktrader got a rear yukon on his D70 and I think the Detroit and R&P, Wes lost a trans, JB lost a lockout and Bdrake well he just lost his cool on one hill.

Hotrod got to see you on the rope man sorry I was hopin to see that rig..maybe next time....and Chasman...well I didn't get to see you at all..I thought you pussed out....but sounds like you going to have to put some slicks on it ..

I got lucky this ride ....maybe I don't break anything.

KINGSNAKE said:
It was a day of carnage for sure...we'll x2 that, Junktrader got a rear yukon on his D70 and I think the Detroit and R&P, Wes lost a trans, JB lost a lockout and Bdrake well he just lost his cool on one hill.

Hotrod got to see you on the rope man sorry I was hopin to see that rig..maybe next time....and Chasman...well I didn't get to see you at all..I thought you pussed out....but sounds like you going to have to put some slicks on it ..

I got lucky this ride ....maybe I don't break anything.

No puss out here. Aint skeered. Should have left it on the trailer and gone to Tennesse earlier. A solid case of too much foot and not enough brains in my case. Love those conditions and would have kept in it till dark. Anyone give Cable hill a crack? :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
Yah, that sucked big time. First trail I hit, and after I broke, I went ahead and got off that trail immediately to let John go by.

Rear R&P I assume? How many is that for you? Maybe we should have a HP60 R&P blowout contest...

This was the most fun I have ever had at gray rock - no breakage at all that I am aware except for about $400 worth of rubber I left on HP Hill :woot:

Matt O. said:
Rear R&P I assume? How many is that for you? Maybe we should have a HP60 R&P blowout contest...

Alright, game on. Then let's have a buggy throwin contest after blowing our junk up. :mad:

I think I will swap out my motor for a nice 22R and that should help from breaking my stuff, yah, that ought to do the trick.

YAH RIGHT, fawk that noise. :flipoff1:

KINGSNAKE said:
A solid case of too much foot and not enough brains in my case.

Rock bouncing……no brains required....

That's what my wife tells me as well. None promised either molaugh She didn't ask me if I had any when we were in the backseat of my truck. molaugh

Sounds like a didn't miss much, except carnage. Ended up having to take my son to Children's to get checked out so it was good I had not planned on going. It was a cold, wet, miserable weekend for sure.

HotRodpayton said:
A couple folks tried cable, but no luck.

I walked Cable hill a couple of weeks ago when I was up there on business and there was no dirt left on it after some monsoon rains hit. Nothing but rock from the bottom up. Should be a stickies heaven when dried out. Fawker looks bad as hell now... :****:

Yeah, it's pretty much terrible now. If you don't have stickies you are basically going to have to bounce up and prolly tear the crap out of you junk.

B.DRAKE said:
Man i had a blast! Wasn't plannin on mud boggin the tow rig to park :wtflol: Everythin was wet and nasty but we did get up Tubrock :woot: :woot: :drinkers: Got to put some faces with some names on here...nice to meet you JRich and redneckengineered your buggy is bad ass glad you got it back together after the break on bunny slopes

Thanks dude. I had a frriggin blast. Actually loved the conditions. Weather man said cloudy with a 100% chance of horsepower! :****: Thanks to everyone that offered help on bunny slope. I broke a rear lower off at the tube adapter. It could have been bad but luckily I had a spare in the truck. After some creative winching we got everything hooked back up and continued to beat on her till dark. The after party was awesome. Good times

CHASMAN9 said:
No puss out here. Aint skeered. Should have left it on the trailer and gone to Tennesse earlier. A solid case of too much foot and not enough brains in my case. Love those conditions and would have kept in it till dark. Anyone give Cable hill a crack? :dunno:

I gave cable hill a shot in the dark. It was DISGUSTING. Basically I got my ass whopped but it wasn't from a lack of trying. We got some video I'll upload tonight. Right now I just got this one of me hitting tub rock.

Tub Rock Gray Rock February Frenzy 2010

that motor sounds wicked :****: if i ever get out of poverty, i'm gettin me one a dem

Latest posts