• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FEB FRENZY @ G-ROCK

H

HotRodpayton

When is it? Lots of folks are wondering. Anyone know? Maybe The Offroad Connection can chime in.

I think Feb 5,6, and 7th or the first weekend in Feb. Seen where John G posted it had been that way for 5 years. But I plan on being there also...Who all is spending the night?

I might. It depends on who rides with me, but I can realistically drive back home in 45 min. So if I don't break I could come back Sunday :dunno: Either way, I'm in.

Hey Cagle, the LUNCH LINE is call for the Shocker!!!! :spin:

So I guess your the original, huh? If so, you need to show it what's up again. :driving: :dblthumb:

ISn't that to the right of Bents & Dents? If so I have taken some of it. I always slid off to the side when trying...

love that trail!! :flipoff1:
[/quote]

In his "hay day" Lunch was the man. Big whitey never backed her down. :driving:

Now he's punchin dawgies :****:

[attachment deleted by admin]

HotRodpayton said:
If so, you need to show it what's up again. :driving: :dblthumb:

He is gonna have to lock it in 2 leg drive to show it what's up again ;D

Big Lunch says he wants to build a rig again, but will he really? Come awn..

Never met the guy, but isn't that line alot worse now than it was at the begining. Not nocking the line at all, just going by what the G-rock vets have told me. I've seen more bad rolls there than anywhere else :****:

It has always been bad, but just like most of the trails there it has been dug and washed out to the point that it is damn hard now.

Somebody talk to Tony and ask about the date for this ride, somebody asked Keith and he didn't even know.

HotRodpayton said:
Never met the guy, but isn't that line alot worse now than it was at the begining. Not nocking the line at all, just going by what the G-rock vets have told me. I've seen more bad rolls there than anywhere else :****:

Lunch's avatar depicts him to a "T". He is the long lost outlaw of G'rock. :****:

I'll give him a call later and see. The rock's trail's are hard, carnage is always heavy there.

Hey Ricky B. , do you still have the pics of Allan Clarke "CRASHIN" the red YJ buggy off of LUNCH LINE , since CRAWL did not use them , can you release them now :dunno:

Here are some pictures of Alans very first attempt at luch line
IMGA0324.jpg

IMGA0322.jpg

IMGA0320.jpg

IMGA0319.jpg