• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

February work party

99redtj

Saturday February 28 9am

This is work party for the 4x4 area

This is a dnr scheduled work party

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this up Judd! :D

Think I'll have my 'wheeler back on the road by then, will have to make it to this work party.

-Alan

Sign in from 9 to 930 then hope to get working by 10. You need a parking pass but I will have some work party parking passes if you don't have a discover pass. The focus for this work party is to fix all the by passes on G6, G9, and connector trail. There is also a by pass on P1 needing to be closed. The work party on the 28th we will be working on closing by-passes on G9 and the connector trail. We will be gathering root balls to take out out on the trail as well as moving logs and such already along the trail. Also we will be fixing a couple obstacles to lessen the difficulty putting it more inline with the trail spec's by adding rip rap. We would use shovels, rock bars, chain, straps and some way to carry the rip rap out on to the trail. Bring your PPE's (person protection equipment) gloves, eye protection, boots etc.

No not sure if we will need one but if you want to bring one grab if... need to have the saw pants ear eye protection

Thanks everyone for the great turn out and all the hard work! the weather was great and it allow us to kick ass! If the attendance stays up we should be able to keep Reiter in great shape!

4th weekend of every month and it alternates Saturday Sunday next one should be the March 29