• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fill-Rite Transfer Pump Parts

patooyee

I need a new telescoping suction pipe as well as a rebuild kit for a valve / gun. Does anyone know of a good online source for them? When I Google it I get about 50 ads and some links for shady-looking websites that I've never heard of before ...

I found the Fill-Rite site but couldn't find any parts listings, just new pumps.

Those are the suction tubes I need but I need shorter. My tank is 15" deep.

Smallest I found was 15 1/4

SD1202G
Up to 13/49
12 Volt
1"/¾"
1/4
15¼" - 43¼" PVC Two
Piece Suction Pipe, ¾" x 10'
Hose, ¾" Manual Nozzle
(For ¾" Automatic Nozzle
order SD1202GA)

The one I have now was left out in the weather for ages and is rusted beyond repair. I'm thinking I'm just going to get a piece of Pipe from Lowe's and cut to fit now though. Still need a rebuild kit for the handle ...

I had one break off where it goes into the pump, used an ease out to remove the broken piece, went to Lowes and bought an adapter and piece of pipe, cut to length.

patooyee said:
The one I have now was left out in the weather for ages and is rusted beyond repair. I'm thinking I'm just going to get a piece of Pipe from Lowe's and cut to fit now though. Still need a rebuild kit for the handle ...
Easiest fix is making your own. Also most of the time it's cheaper to buy a new handle from farm/ag store than it is to get the rebuild kit

patooyee said:
So you think TSC will have a new handle?
Yes sir I've bought a few through them I prefer getting the full size handles can't remember who makes em and reducing from the 1"on the handle to the 3/4 hose on the fill rite. You are talking bout rebuilding the nozzle correct Or are you talking bout rebuilding hand pump. If hand pump I recommend rebuilding/making your own handle as fill rites is very cheaply made We go through a lot of these pumps I've made a lot of handles and pivot brackets for these dam roughnecks could **** up an anvil with a rubber hammer

Also I've made a few suction lines out of a short piece of pipe then just added a hose to whatever length I need but as you know be careful of hose break down